Dont know what to call this......

(Denki POV next day)

I wake up to a bright white room. I look around wondering where I am. It looked like a hospital but.....It looked like UA . I sit up and try to ignore the pain I was in. I try and stand but can't. I look over to see quirk cancellation cuffs on me.
"What the fuck"
"Language young man" I look over to see RG(recovery Girl) and a few others. I start to struggle and try to take the cuffs off.

It fails so I look up and they start to talk.
"Young man.....Why did you go missing 5 years ago and why become a villain....Your so young." The detective asks and I just scoff.

"why do you wanna know"

"Well young man......I have another question "I look at him with an eyebrow raised."Yesssss~"

"Why were your parents in the basement"

" number one....Abuse..... number 2 ..... I met people who would be a better family ....3.....Torture was gonna happen but something happened....NOW WHERE IS MY LEAGUE!!!"

"Young man calm down. Their at the staition .....well except the one behind me." Toga is then pulled out from behind the detective with cuffs on.

"Oh Kami-Kun ~Your ok~" she then runs over and hugs me.

"Toga" I say in a stern voice that makes her jump back causing the hero's which I noticed as
All might
Present mike
Nezu
Recovery girl
Eraser head
To jump and ask what's wrong

"Y-yes Kami-k-kun."

"Do you know where he is " I ask with a still stern voice"

"N-no...."

"Who?" Asks Nezu.

I look at them and say "The one person who isn't here right now" they look confused and then all might talks..."Izuku"

"Yea Dumb ass"

I then lay back "Don't talk to me. Do not touch me or anything unless Izuku is here and safe in my arms." I then fall asleep with a tear running down my face.

(Toga Pov)

I see the tear so I walk up and wipe it away. I turn back to the hero's and I also had a tear run down my face.

I walk towards them and start talking.

"Please....and I say this with all my heart.....Find Overhaul and bring Izuku back to Us.....Denki needs him....I need him......We all do....." I then break down in tears......Wow the way Izuku goes missing....It truly does break us.

"Overhaul"? Ask all might

"Y-yea.....Overhaul.....also known as Kai Chisaki had recently kidnapped Izuku.....PLEASE let me show you the footage of him being kidnapped."

Nezu starts to talk"Lets let her show us"

After showing the tape

"It looks like he knew something was wrong" says the detective.....

"Eri said he was Drunk...." I then let out a shakeup breath as the hero's look at me questioning where Eri was.(I FORGOT ABOUT ERI).  

"Oh yea.....She was with twice.....Kai had dropped her off saying he had a meeting but.....Truly had a different purpose."

They walk me to the police staition and sits me with everybody......except Sensei....He got away. I lied about where Eri was. Eri was truly with Sensei.

(Detective Pov

"She was lying"

"WHAT" asked all might

"Eri isn't with Twice....But I do not know where she could be" I then walk away wondering where she could be

1 hour later IZUKU POV

I'm finally able to breath. He is draining the tube and I wake up gasping. I look at him to see him put an unopened bottle of Alcohol on the table.

The tube opens and I look up from the bottom of the tube where I sat. Kai walks over to me and picks me up. He walks me over to the table and sets me down. I look at the bottle next to me. Being weak I knew I wouldn't be able to hit him with the bottle in time so I simply....Knock it on the floor.

*CRASH*

He looks at it and then at me. His eyes narrow and *SMACK*

I hold my hand to my face. I havnt been smacked....since.....I was 12.....4/5 years ago. I look back up at him with teary eyes. Next thing I knew he pushed me off the table and on the floor. I lay there numbly.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT BITCH"

He then kicks me in the rips causing me to gasp for air. He continues to where I am sure to have a few broken ribs. I lay there gasping for air as blood is seeping out of my mouth and onto the floor.

I then feel something cold on my neck so I slowly pick up my arms and touch it.
I start to panick as I notice it's a shock collar. I start to pull on it when there's a shock causing me to gasp and claw at my throat. It then stops as Kai picks me up. 

"Now.....You better listen. I made this as you were in the tube" he then smirks as a tear rolls down my face.

Kami....Baby.....Denki please.....I need you....

Hope you like......PLEASE TELL ME OF IDEAS.....IM RUNNING OUT😭😭😭😭