TOGA!!!!!!

^Time for a cute baby izu^

*Izuku's POV*

I wake to Kami not next to me. I sit up and wince in pain. I then try to get up but to no avail I fall to my knees making a huge thud. Denki comes walking in a second layer with food. He then looks at me and sighs "You really are weak sometimes "he laughs. I give him a death glare and then noticed "Hey Kami.....I thought there was school today"He then laughs again and I frown."Silly little broccoli.......It's Saturday". I laugh and then blush a deep red remembering last night. Denki comes over and puts me back on the bed and hands me katsudon(I WANNA TRY KATSUDON). I then start eating as he lays next to me with his head on my shoulder.....this is gonna be a long mission.

TIME SKIP 4 months

*kami POV*

I was walking to class remembering the dude I sniped yesterday.The league didn't give me the mission....they just pissed me off by trying to rape MY Izu. I didn't notice The bîtch round face walking past me. I wanna kill her so fucking bad but nooooo Izu won't let me. I know about her little crush on my boyfriend.

I finally make it to class 1-A where My baby was sitting in his chair drawing in his sketch book. I go to my desk as the yellow cat man walks in.

He then starts talking "Ok class we have something to a new student ......before you say anything it is a villain"

I k ew exactly who it was .....toga.....she didn't come back from her mission yesterday....I HAD TO COMFORT IZU BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED SHE WAS GONE.....to be honest I was actually scared of what could have happened...

Toga walks in and locks eyes with me. I glare and I see the regret in her eyes......they start to interview her and I loom at eraser head seeing he knew they would get something out of her.

I pull out my phone and start to text the league.

Kami
Tenko
AFO
Kuroguri

shît I found toga!!!!

Where was she this time?

That's the thing......SHE IS AT UA

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE THERE!!!

She was caught and is in the new villain rehabilitation program ......isn't she?

WAIT BUT IF THEY START ASKING QUESTIONS YOU GUYS ARE SCREWED!!!!

That's the thing.....

What's the thing???

THEY ARE RIGHT NOW AND FÛCKING ERASER HEAD IS SMIRKING LIKE HE KNOWS THEY WILL GET IT OUT OF HER.....shit

Tell Izuku to be careful cause she will lie but it will usually end up as something of you guys being revealed.

I put my phone away and look at Izu. He looks at me and is worried . I look back up to them asking her questions about randome shît until two specific questions were asked and I knew we were fucked saying shinsou is gonna mind control her to tell them. The two questions were........Who is the traitor? And why do you like deku that much....?
I hated the name DEKU but what she did next pissed me the FÛCK off and I could tell only one got what it meant. Iida knew it when she said it.....

JUDAS

I look at iida and he stiffins and then I look at Izu and I can tell he is scared out of his mind... I take my phone out and text the league again

Same people same fonts

SHE DID IT THIS TIME

What did she do?

SHE WILL BE DEAD IF SHE REVEALED YOU GUYS!!!!!!

IS MY SON OK??!???!!

They asked her a question......why to you like Deku so much....

What did she say

She said I'm in love with Judas and if I'm correct only one person knew what it meant....TENYA IIDA

Be careful and use Izuku's quirks if needed

Ok

I look up and everybody is confused until shark tooth saw iida's expression."Are you ok iida....Do you know what it means" Shark asks engine boy. Iida looks up and says

TRAITOR

HAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER

SORRY I HAVNT POSTED.....I've just been lack of sleep and to busy......I only had two hours of sleep last night and I'm tired.....I'll try and post more this weekend byeeeeee