Spy is such a HOTTY😂Somethings wrong with me😂

(Helloooooo😊I'm in a good mood thanks to Satanadewolf566

Todoroki's Pov /Right as Izuku and Denki leaves the classroom

I am sitting in my seat looking around the room at the foolish students. Why couldn't Izuku take me with him. Oh I wish he would. The truth is......I am a spy for Izuku. The only people that know is Izuku,Denki,And sensei.

Everybody starts yelling and then aizawa starts talking.

"SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN NOW" Everybody starts to scurry to their seats except the one and only Bakugo Katsuki.

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE SIT AND BE CALM AFTER WHAT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED." The bell then rings and students leave the classroom.
I get up and leave. I look behind me to see nobody following me. I then smirk and start running towards the gates. Once I am off of UA property and a few blocks away I get a call from Sensei and he tells me something bad had happened.

I start running towards the hideout where I see hero's. 'Shît......they must have tracked Denki and izuku after they left'.I hide where they can't see me and I see them walk everybody out except 3 people......Sensei,Kurogiri, and Izuku but where would they be.

I then get a text from Sensei saying I should meet him at (Random address) I decide to stay until the hero's are gone. I look at the last hero that exiits the building and I scoff. It's that bitch if a father.

The hero's finally leave and I go in. I start by getting into the secret stashes of stuff like drugs,guns,money, and more and I then head to the basement where I find blood at the bottom of the stairs. It was normal for blood to be down here but the thing was that it was fresh and they don't hurt anybody right at the bottom. I hurry and grab a Cotten swab and get some of the blood.

I am walking towards the lab when I hear a small creek. I turn my head sharply and look to see the hero known as Ingenium is standing there.

"What are you doing here young man...This place is off limits."I start to walk closer to him as he gets a confused look on his face"What are you doing......STAND BACK" I then smirk as he gets into fighting stance."YOUR ENJI'S KID"!

I then freeze him shoulders and bellow before he could do anything"Call me his son ONE MORE TIME and your brother will get it"he then gets a look at fear"WHY HIM AND NOT ME"

"Because I'm about to kill you now"I grin as my hair turns half black and half red. My eyes shine as I stare him In the eyes. I then start burning him as I cover his mouth so he would not attract any hero's. Once he is dead my hair goes back to white and red and my eyes stop glowing. I turn on my heel and walk strait to the lab to figure out who's blood this is.

10 min later

I look at the screen with confusion. It is the blood of Izuku. I take a picture of the results and I leave with the bag of stuff.

I make it to the address Master (This feels more right for some reason instead of sensei😂)gave me. I walk in and i see kurogiri look at me with Eri next to him.
"Why are yo-" he says but is cut off by master "Welcome back Shoto "
"I'm glad to be back." Kurogiri stands there confused.

"SHOTO..." I look up at master and what he says next made my breath hitch"Izuku was kidnapped by Kai."

"So that was what that blood was"I whisper but they still heard.
"What blood" Kurogiri asks so I take out my phone and show him the results of the blood I found at the bottom of the stairs.