Chapter 1: Where Do We Start?

Y/N POV;

"Hi Tzuyu, I haven't seen you in so long." As your eyes get watery while embracing a hug from her.

"Uhm y/n oppa...... People are watching us." Tzuyu's face starts becoming red of embarrassment from all the people looking at them.

"AH SORRY TZUYU-AH!" You quickly let go and bow down while apologizing.

"It's just been so long since I last saw you, let's go somewhere and talk?" y/n asking while Tzuyu was nodding and giving him a quick smile.

a/n: Bolded will represent inner thoughts of the character.

TZUYU POV;

"Ah... Why do I still feel weird around him... Like as if I had butterflies in my stomach... Do I still love him?" Tzuyu thought to herself while she agreed to go with y/n.

~~~~~

Y/N POV;

*Both you and Tzuyu end up going to a café nearby to catch up with each other*

"So Tzuyu, how's your life as an idol? Last time I saw you was at graduation." You ask Tzuyu as both of you are sipping on some coffee.

"It's been really tiring but, this is what I always wanted to do. I enjoy it, I now have 8 beautiful members that I call family. It's never a weird day at our dorm, Sana-unnie is always going around being touchy with the other members. Jihyo and Nayeon-unnie always end up arguing with each other for whatever reason. I missed you y/n, how have you been since then?"

"Well I just finished my first year in college, I'm looking to get a degree in dance and arts. I've just been walking around the city looking for a job, but nothing's turn up for me sadly." You explain to Tzuyu.

"Have you choreographed anything before?"

"Yeah, I choreographed BTS' latest comeback, I have it saved on my phone. Want to watch it?"

Tzuyu nodded eagerly with a big smile on her face.

~~~~~

"WOW! Y/n oppa! That was amazing! I believe that was your choreography! Can you send that to me? I will show JYP-nim and see if I can help you." Tzuyu said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Really! You would do that for me? Okay!" You sent the video immediately to Tzuyu.

You realize the time and you were going to be late to meet Jungkook.

"Ah, I'm going to go meet Jungkook-ssi. Will I be seeing you there too?"

"Unfortunately, no, I have dance practice tonight. Oppa and I have very busy schedules, that's the commitment we knew when we decided to become idols" Tzuyu replies as she's giving a faint smile, but it felt painful.

You notice that the smile didn't feel genuinely happy, but you dismiss it and both of you bow to head of your separate ways.

~~~~~~

*You arrived at Jungkook's home*

"Y/N-SSI" Jungkook yelled out as you finally arrived!

"I'm sorry that I'm late, I got caught up - "

Before you can finish your sentence, Jungkook cuts you off.

"Hey! It's okay, Tzuyu-ah called me and explained everything. I'm happy you two finally met and caught up with each other. Wasn't it graduation day that all 3 of us were together last?" Jungkook asking you while grabbing a couple beers from the fridge.

*FLASHBACK TO THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION*

"Aaaaaah, tomorrow we'll be out of here and our lives will truly begin!" Jungkook yelling out to the sky.