Chapter 19: What is Love?

(Sana POV)

It's the next day since Y/n and Jungkook came to visit. It was yet another night that Tzuyu hasn't come home, it's been 2 nights in a row. In all honesty I miss the maknae, my Satzu heart doesn't feel the same anymore since the fight we had 3 days ago. No one in the dorm is talking to me, the only words I hear is normally "It's time to eat, get ready we have schedules, or hurry up we're leaving."

I take a big sigh, Jungkook has been treating me well and all but he's still so fixated on Tzuyu. I pick up my phone and go through my photos, I have none of Jungkook and I, but everything is just Y/n and I. "I miss Y/n." I said to myself, I thought about why I got with Jungkook in the first place.

*FLASHBACK*

(I forgot what chapter it was but to that chapter.)

Me and the girls are in the change rooms getting ready for our performance, I'm still on the makeup chair getting ready.

*Buzz Buzz*

I quickly pulled my phone out to check who it is.

"Jungkook"

"Why would he be texting me?"

I opened up the message to see what he wanted. "Hi Sana-ssi, can we talk?" Why is he suddenly texting me?

Sana: What do you want Jungkook?

Jungkook: I just want to talk about you and Y/n.

"Eh, what do he want with Y/n?"

Sana: What about him?

Jungkook: Have you seen how close he is with Tzuyu?

I look over at Tzuyu, she seems to be texting someone...... I wonder if it's Y/n. I ignore Jungkook's intention of making me jealous.

Sana: They're just best friends. You and I both know that.

Jungkook: May be true, but lately they've been really close. Haven't you noticed?

I scoff at the message. I move over to the couch in the dressing room since my makeup is done, I get another text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Why don't you and I try going out?

I read the message again.

I read it 10x times over.

I couldn't help but giggle about this ridiculous thing that Jungkook is asking me, what makes me think that he could be better than what I have with Y/n.

Sana: What makes you think I would like to go out with you?

Jungkook: If you give me the chance, I will show you how good of a boyfriend I can be.

Sana: Hmmmm.... I'll think about it, but it doesn't guarantee anything.

Jungkook: Deal!

"Hi unnie, what are you up to?" I juggled my phone for a bit and turned to Tzuyu who was sitting next to me. "Eh? When did Tzuyu get here?!" "Huh, I-I'm just texting Y/n of c-course!" I stutter out. "Damn it, Sana. Now Tzuyu is going to be suspicious of me."

"Okay..." Tzuyu said as she got up and went back to her makeup chair.

"I hope she doesn't tell Y/n anything..."

"Okay everyone! Time to take your places!"

I take a big sigh and got ready for our performance.

~~~~~

*The next morning*

I wake up with Y/n in bed still asleep, I slowly got up and did my morning routine. I check the time and it's still around 6:30am, it's pretty early. I decide to go to the kitchen and get some breakfast going for the other members and Y/n.