Chapter 20: A Bittersweet Ending.

(Tzuyu's POV) *Earlier That Same Day*

I'm currently on my way home in a taxi after spending another night Y/n's.... I'll leave it at that *cough*. I left Y/n to rest at home, JYP-nim called a little earlier. Y/n has to go to a meeting later today with PD-nim.

*Sigh*

"I miss Y/n already." I say to myself, looking at my phone wallpaper. *Imagine Y/n and Tzuyu hugging while Y/n kissing Tzuyu's cheek*

I look outside the taxi's window and I notice that I'm just arriving to the dorm. I paid the taxi driver and started walking to the front door. Before I could put my key in, the door mysteriously opens by itself. I push it a little to peek inside, before I know it.

"MY BABY! HOW COULD YOU?!" Nayeon comes running at me and wraps her arms around my head. "YAAAAAH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNNIE!?" I can't help but squirm in my position. "TZUYU, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!" Momo comes dashing to Nayeon and I as well.

"WAIT! LET ME GET INSIDE FIRST!" I yell and the two listened.

After getting inside and putting my things down, I went over to the kitchen table where odd all the members are around like they're going to interrogate me. Everyone but Sana, I couldn't think why she would be part of this anyways.

Jihyo: Tzuyu, please take a seat.

(Imagine a big round table where all the members are sitting down but one spot left for Tzuyu)

I look down at the chair and took a seat on it.

Nayeon: So, Tzuyu. We have a question we all need answered.

Tzuyu: What is it unnie?

Jihyo: Well, Tzuyu. They would all like to know how yo –

Chaeyoung: WHEN DID Y'ALL FUCK?

My brain suddenly stopped processing everything that's happening that moment. My face started heating up from bottom of my chin to the top of my head.

Tzuyu: Y-YAAAAAH!

Jihyo: Chae, I thought we agreed we'll ask together.

Chaeyoung: I'm sorry unnie, I was curious.

Tzuyu: Unnieeeeee! Did you tell them!?

Jihyo looks at me with an apologetic look but with a smirk.

*Sigh*

Tzuyu: Well I guess I'll tell you guys....

~~~~~

After telling the details to the girls, most of the questions was basically "how was his dick? Why would you have handcuffs in the first place?" type of things. After that whole ordeal was over, everyone went back to doing their own things. I head over to my room that used to be Y/n's room while he was here.

"I should check up on him."

I dial Y/n's number and can't help my smile at his name.

*Boo-Thang*

(Y/N POV)

*Signal bonae, signal bonae*

I look down to my phone and I see that Tzuyu is calling. I just smile at my phone "I wonder what's up."