Chapter 13: Secrets.

(Tzuyu's POV)

I realized that I'm now kissing Y/n, I didn't resist, and I was kissing back. This felt like heaven, nothing could ruin this moment... That until...

"TZUYU!"

I open my eyes then I look around and I see that I'm still in Y/n's room. "All of that was a dream? Damn it Tzuyu." I look next to me and I see Y/n sitting up just looking at me.

"Good morning Tzuyu." Y/n says with a bright smile, I couldn't help but giggle. "Good morning Y/n." I watched Y/n get out of his bed and head for the washroom. I decided to get up as well and head back to my room.

As I make my way to the maknae room, I could help but hear a voice.

"I can't wait to see you tonight...... Yeah I miss you too...... Okay, I'll see you later.... I love you too." That sounds like Sana, but Y/n is in his washroom. I couldn't help myself but barge in the room and seeing Sana drop her phone from being surprised.

"Yah Tzuyu! You scared me half to death." Sana says to me as she reaches for her phone off the ground. "Unnie, who were you talking to?" Sana looks back at me even more shocked than she was a moment ago. "W-What do you m-mean Tzuyu?" I can see her breaking down.

"I heard you on the phone a minute ago, you're seeing someone tonight?" I glare at her. "O-Oh, I was j-just talking to my... Dad, yeah I was talking to my dad. He's coming in from Japan." I can easily tell that she's lying but I have no proof on me to accuse her of anything. "Hmm... Is that so? Sorry to make you uncomfortable unnie." I prepare to walk out.

"Actually Tzuyu, can I talk to you?" Sana calls me back, I just nod. "Lock the door, come and sit after." I do as she says, and I sit next to her on her bed. "What do want to talk about unnie?" Sana takes my hand and we look at each other, she gives me a smile.

"Stay away from Y/N."

I take my hand away and stare at her. "What do you mean unnie?" She gives me a hard stare down. "I need you to stay away from my boyfriend." I look at her back. "Why should I. I can tell him any day now that you're cheating on him!" She smirks at me and laughs a bit. "You're still so young Tzuyu. Who will he believe? His girlfriend who he loves or a petty little girl who doesn't know how to handle her relationships?"

"He'll believe me! I know he will!" I retaliate back. "Oh, please Tzuyu. Who was were the ones who got you out of that whole Jungkook mess in the first place?!"

She's right, it was Sana and Y/n that got me out of that hole. I can't help but just sit there in anger. "Now be good. You are not breaking up me and Y/n." Sana says as she gets up and exits the room. I stay and sit in silence, but I can't help but notice that the clumsy girl left her phone on the bed.

I pick up her phone to see that her wallpaper is her and Y/n. I feel disgusted to see that, I unlocked her phone pretty easily. The password would be the day TWICE debuted, 10.19.15.

I went to our messages together and I shared her location to my phone so later tonight, I can catch her in the act.

I put Sana's phone back down where I found it and I leave the room. I head back to the maknae room and do my normal morning routine.

(Y/N POV)

I finish up my washroom routine, I head back inside my bedroom and I notice that Tzuyu has left my room. I can't help but think about what I heard last night.

*Flashback to last night*

I'm about to fall asleep but then I hear a noise from outside the bedroom, almost sounds like someone is speaking. I look at Tzuyu to make sure that she's sleeping, I slowly get up from my bed and slightly open my door.