Chapter 7: Tzuyu's "Date."

*Flashback to when Jungkook is picking up Tzuyu*

*TZUYU'S POV*

I had just finished speaking with Sana-unnie just then someone knocks on the door. It was Y/n, seeing him just makes me feel happy and terrible on the inside. "Tzuyu-ah, Jungkook is here to take you out." He smiled at me, that smile just makes me melt but then, that son of a bitch is downstairs waiting for me. "Oh, thank you, I'll be down in a minute." I tried to fake it the best I can without being noticed that I hated this.

Sana-unnie and Y/n had left the room being happy together. My God, I'm so jealous of Sana-unnie, I wish that was me. "I just have to be happy for them, Y/n's my best friend." I gather my jacket and my purse then I head downstairs. I see Jungkook smiling at me "Ugh disgusting." I take a look over to the living room and I see Y/n and Sana cuddling with all the other members. I felt sad that I didn't take a chance with him.

I proceed to put on my shoes "Let's go." I said to Jungkook coldly, he just nodded and went to go out the door. "Tzuyu-ah! Be careful and make sure you don't come home too late! Be safe!" I suddenly heard Y/n's voice. I turn around to see that Y/n's watching me head out the door, I couldn't do anything but smile and just nod at him. I lock the door as I head out and I only turn to see Jungkook smiling at me. "So where are you taking me?"

"Woah baby, what's with the attitude? Can't I just see my girlfriend?" He asks with an innocent smile. "Okay, whatever." I said in a slightly softer tone. "But, really. Where are you planning to take me?" I ask as we start walking over to his car. "I was just thinking of dinner and a movie babe, your classic type of dates." I just look at him and nod, he opens the door for me, and I just hopped in the car as he goes around and gets in the driver seat.

Jungkook starts the car and drives into the city, I just sit there quietly scrolling through my phone. I much rather not speak to him right now; he's made me be so cold towards Y/n. I know Y/n lives with us now and I really love it but, I've avoided him all week and on top of that, him and Sana are together now. "Ugh, I don't even deny my feelings for Y/n anymore." I thought to myself as I picture the image of Y/n and Sana kissing.

"Hey, Tzuyu-ah. I'm sorry for the past week and what I said to you about Y/n." Jungkook suddenly apologizes to me. I'm actually shook from what he said, I just hum and nodded. "I wanted to make sure you wouldn't leave me for him, I love you Tzuyu-ah." He added on. "Look jagi, it's fine I get you were jealous. I still love you too." I tell him, I'm not completely lying to him. I still are for him, but I don't love him as much as I love Y/n.

"Oh, we're here now." Jungkook parks the car and he opened the door for me, I look at the restaurant and I'm shocked. It was a restaurant that specifically serves Taiwanese cuisine. "How did you know?" I asked him. "I know it's been awhile since you went home, so I decided to bring home to you." He smiles at me and offers his hand to me; I hold his hand and now he's dragging me inside. "Let's go eat Tzuyu-ah!" he said as he brings me in.

Jungkook brings me inside and we're seated pretty quickly, we're in a private room so ONCE's or ARMY's would disturb us. "This is quite nice actually. I'm surprised you would do this for me." I say to him, he raises his eyebrows and looks at me. "I wanted to make up for the scene I caused you baby, you'll stay with me, right?" I hesitated to answer. "Uh.... Y-Yeah I will." I stuttered and I'm pretty sure he noticed it.

We continued eating, I hate to admit but I'm having a good time. We were just talking about our upcoming comebacks (More & More going to be a bop). He's never brought up Y/n or anything that happened from last week. As time passes by, we were about done eating and I'm feeling pretty stuffed. Jungkook goes on to pay the bill, we go out back to his car then he drives off to the next location he planned to bring me.