* Chapter 11: Morning Fun *

(Y/N pov)

I wake up the next morning with the sun gleaming through the curtains. I stretch with a big yawn; I look around the room while rubbing one of my eyes. I notice that all the members are still sleeping, Sana included. I slowly get up from the bed without waking up any of the members.

I head down to my room on the main floor to take a shower and get changed.

After about a half hour, I check the time. It's only 8am.

"I should make breakfast, so the girls won't be hungry." I say to myself as I exit my room. But as soon as I leave my room, I mouthwatering aroma filled my nose.

I was confused, I thought no one was awake. I walked towards the kitchen quietly and I see a certain orange hair pony tailed squirrel...

FLIPPING A PANCAKE???

"S-Sana?" She jumped a little as I called her, it seems like she wasn't expecting me to walk in. "Oh my. Good morning jagi, you scared me." She keeps her eyes on the pancakes she's cooking assuming it wouldn't burn.

I giggled devilishly as I walk up behind her and hug around her waist. "Y-yah, jagi. I'm trying to cook!" I can see her face turning red. "I know, I'm just savoring the moment. We don't get much alone time." I emphasized 'alone time' in a more, seductive tone that catches Sana off guard and I can see her face turning deep red.

*SMUT YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART*

I smirk and go on to nibble on her ear. I can feel her tensing up a bit, I then start moving down to her neck. I gently kissing her neck, not too hard to leave a mark...

Yet.

"Ah, jagi... It's too early for this." She says to me as she's releasing a deep breath. "This is revenge for last night." I run my left hand under apron and her shirt, I notice that she isn't wearing a bra. "Oh, fearless, aren't we?" She looks back at me and gives me a smirk back. "You didn't think I wouldn't plan for this?" She looks me in the eyes, I can see the lust. Sana grabs the back of my neck with her free hand.

We connect lips, have a fight with our tongues in each other's mouths. We break the kiss as she goes back to watching the pancakes. I run my hand up her shirt and I start fondling her left breast, I can hear her moaning softly. "My, my babe. What soft titties you have." I whisper in her ear. I can tell she's trying to concentrate on flipping the pancakes. "U-Uhh. Y/n, please be gentle." She lowers her shorts for me and all I see is...

Her bare ass, with no panties on.

"I'm ready for you Y/n." Sana telling me as she puts the pancakes stacked up high on a plate with one hand while stroking my crotch with the other. "Isn't it too risky?" I start questioning her judgement. "You should've thought of that before you got me this damn horny." She turns off the stove and moves herself to the counter, sticking her butt in front of me. "Come on Y/n, don't keep my waiting." She says as she gets two fingers to spread her womanhood open for me.

" She says as she gets two fingers to spread her womanhood open for me