Chapter 2: True Feelings?

TZUYU'S POV

"Y/N??? What's the meaning of this???" I asked out of confusion as I run up to him.

"PD-nim offered me a job right away and I took the offer! As of now I will be assisting choreographing for your future comebacks and other performances!" He answered back with a big smile and I just nodded and smiled back.

I decided to take y/n and introduce him to the other members. (Going from oldest to youngest).

"Y/n-ssi these are the members of TWICE, this Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, this is our leader Park Jihyo, Myoi Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and of course, me, Chou Tzuyu" I said to y/n while he bows to greet everyone.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah, I'm going to go over and talk to Jungkook for a bit. We'll start in a few minutes." y/n said with a smile, I just nodded and smiled back.

"Tzuyu-ah! Come over here, we need to talk to you!" Jihyo called me over.

"Yes unnie?" I asked as I came over to her.

"He's cute, is he single?" Sana asked with sparkles in her eyes and a smirk on her face.

"Yah! Sana-ssi!" Jihyo scolded Sana for asking something so straight forward.

"Well..... Is he?" Jihyo asked curiously. "Unnie!!! Wae!" I yelled out of embarrassment.

"Wait, why am I feeling embarrassed? Y/n isn't mine; I love Jungkook... Right?"

I thought to myself realizing my actions.

"Yes, he's single. He's a very close friend of mine back from high school both Jungkook-oppa and I attended" I told the other members.

"Then he's mine for the taking!" Sana quickly gets up and runs over to y/n and Jungkook-oppa.

Y/N POV

"Great so you'll help me out today." I said to Jungkook-ssi with a smile. I felt a slight tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and it happened to be Ms. Minatozaki Sana.

"Oh God (Jihyo) I can't believe she's right in front me, I never got to meet major idols face to face like this." I thought to myself as I am looking at the squirrel looking face.

"Hi Sana-noona, I can call you that, right?" I asked in a respectful manner. She nodded back and gave me a smile. "So, y/n-ssi, how did you end up coming here?" Sana asked me with her big eyes staring directly at me.

"Well actually Tzuyu-ssi got me an interview with PD-nim and he gave me a job offer just this afternoon" I smiled and looked at my watch that it's almost 1pm. "Oh! We should start now; I understand you guys have a concert coming up and you want to make a few twists on What is Love?" I asked the members and they all nodded back.

"Okay, Jungkook and I will do a slow demonstration and hopefully today will go great!" I look at everyone with a smile while trying to motivate everyone. I notice Tzuyu and Sana are giving me bigger smiles than everyone else.

"Okay everyone, watch and follow our leads!" As Jungkook comes up to the front with me.

"1, 2, 3,"

~~~~~

*Hours have passed by till it was 8pm*

"I think we should call it a day; you guys did great today!" I said to the members as we sat on the floor and the couch all tired and sweaty. I drink some water and I wipe my face of sweat with a towel. Once I uncovered my face, I feel a presence in front of me.

"Yah! Sana-noona! You can't just come up to me like that, you scared me!" I said after being startled. "Hehe sorry oppa, I just wanted to come up and say that you did great today for your first day." She said to me with a nice smile.