Chapter 8: Headlines

*TZUYU POV*

I wake up and I stretch my arms up. "Awwwwwwe, that was the best sleep I had in ages!" I say to myself. I look around I noticed I was in my bedroom; I swear to myself that I slept on the floor with the other members in the living room. I hear a knock on the door, I call the person in and it turns out to be Jihyo-unnie. "Good morning Tzuyu-ah." Jihyo greeted Tzuyu and she did the same. "Unnie, how did I end up in my bedroom?" I asked her.

"Oh Y/n brought you up, we all woke up in the living room and saw you were still sleeping. Y/n offered to carry you up while you were sleeping." I blushed a little bit thinking about Y/n carrying me. "Tzuyu-ah.... Have you seen the news?" I come back to reality and I gave her a confused look. "Huh, what do you mean unnie?" I look at her weirdly and she hands me her phone.

"Twice's Chou Tzuyu, appear cheating on love interest Jeon Jungkook." My eyes widen on the latest dispatch posting with a picture of Y/n and I at the café from a couple weeks ago.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK!" I yelled out in shock and anger. "Language!" Jihyo scolds me for yelling out profanity. "There's no proof that I was seen with another guy, I only been with Jungkook this whole time. It shouldn't even matter we broke up last night anyways." I said angrily. "You what? You two broke up?" Jihyo was shocked even more from this than hearing the most recent news.

I went on to tell Jihyo the whole story of what happened last night, other than the fact I'm in love with Y/n. "That jerk Jungkook, Y/n is part of the Twice family now. I'm sorry Tzuyu, it must be hard for you." She came in and gave me a hug. "Where's Y/n right now? I need to talk to him." I say seriously as I broke the hug. "Y/n is actually at the agency, he's with Sana-unnie. PD-nim called and asked for him." I just nodded, I became to worry about how he felt and how Sana-unnie feels. "Do you think Sana-unnie is mad at me?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't think so Tzuyu-ah, she wouldn't be mad or blame you for anything." Jihyo replies back to me to assure me things will be fine. She then gets up and leaves the room, I also get up from bed to do my morning routine. "I wonder if Y/n found out about the most recent post, I hope he isn't mad at me."

~~~~~

*Y/N POV*

*At the JYP building*

Sana and I arrive at the JYP building, there's a bunch of fans in front of the building. Assuming they're all here after reading that posting from Dispatch, luckily Sana knew I wasn't going out with Tzuyu and she isn't mad at Tzuyu either. I'm constantly with Sana and she knows that, where would I even walk off to anyways? Sana and I try to get past the crowd fairly quickly, but we could still hear what they're saying.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP TZUYU AND JUNGKOOK!"

"YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR DOING THAT TO THE COUPLE!"

"TZUYU IS NOTHING BUT A CHEATING BITCH!"

The last comment got to me, I love Tzuyu and she's my best friend. I couldn't let her name be dragged in the mud like that, I couldn't care less for my image. I let go of Sana and approach the fan who yelled that out, I push through the bodyguards and jump the little fence. The crowd dispersed a little bit as I got into it, I get up to the person who yelled that out. We're face to face, eye to eye, I can see that this person is scared.

"I dare you to say that again." I say to the person in an angry tone, I balled my fist up waiting for him to say it again. "I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't know why I-I said t-that!" He dropped to his knees and his started tearing up. I grab the guy by his shirt, and I help him up. "Think clearly what you'll say next time, you won't be so lucky if you do it again." I drop him and he ran off and as for the rest of the crowd, they shut up and started leaving slowly.