Chapter 15: A New Chapter.

(Y/N POV)

JYP: I always have a backup plan for any problem, you're a talent I cannot lose. I have arranged a separate dorm for you and a part time work schedule for a group who is not as busy as TWICE. So please, take care and hope to see you at the company.

This was a text message that PD-nim sent me while in the van. "Are you doing okay?" The manager asked me. I snap out of my thoughts "Y-Yeah, I'm okay.... Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" I felt a little embarrassed. "Don't worry, my name is Kyla. I will be your part time manager as I will assist another group." She said to me.

"Anyways, we arrived." Kyla pulls up to a small, two level home. "T-This is m-mine?!" I look around the house, it's fully furnished with a pantry full of foods, and a fully stocked kitchen! I couldn't believe my eyes.

 "T-This is m-mine?!" I look around the house, it's fully furnished with a pantry full of foods, and a fully stocked kitchen! I couldn't believe my eyes

~~~~~

After about 20 minutes or so, I got everything unpacked and now I'm just resting in my bed. This house is just too nice for me, I start to walk around and explore. "This house is really nice, but it is quite lonely." I start thinking, I really do miss the girls. After walking around, I see that there's a basement with a full dance studio. I go back to bed and I see my phone got a message.

"Hi Y/n... I hope you're doing well wherever you are... I really miss you... Please call me if you get this."

I just look at my phone and smile, I should really text her back.

"Hi Tzuyu, I'm safe... I miss you too... We'll talk again soon, take care."

I went to lay in bed and fell asleep pretty fast.

(Tzuyu POV)

*The Next Morning*

I wake up in the morning, stretching and looking around. "Oh yeah... I live in Y/n's room now..." I hold the necklace around my neck, missing Y/n every minute. I snap out of it and get up from bed. "I guess getting ready is more peaceful now." I walk over to my private washroom and do my normal morning routine.

After a shower, getting washed up and dressed up, I decided to check my phone. I look at my screen and I see that I have a notification, my eyes grow wider at the contact name where the message came from.

"Y/n"

"OH MY GOD, HE MESSAGED ME."

I yell out and immediately open the message.

"Hi Tzuyu, I'm safe... I miss you too... We'll talk again soon, take care."

I start tearing up to his message, I want to see him so badly.

"Y/n where are you? Can I see you?"

I wait a minute for a response AND HE RESPONDS IMMEDIATELY!

"Okay Tzuyu, just don't tell anyone else. I don't want to be found right now. Come to XXX address."

I instantly dropped my phone and rushed to get ready, I just slapped on sweater and some sweats. I grabbed all my things and called myself a taxi to take me to Y/n's. Jihyo was the only one up in the morning in the kitchen, she looks a little disheartened. "Unnie, what's wrong?" Jihyo was surprised by my presence.