❤️Pilot ❤️

-Craig's p.o.v.-

     Stanly fucking Marsh is my enemy. What is there to explain? He's basic and annoying. The only thing different about him is that he drank every now and then. He's been the same way since fourth grade like come on man we're 16.

    What makes everything worse is that bitchy girlfriend he has. She's nice at first glance but when you date her she's awful. She cheated on every guy she's dated.

     I also hate his fucking friends. They're all so fake. Kenny acts to be all fine and dandy when you can clearly see his ribs and bruises on his arms. Kyle acts like the jewish jokes, the grades, and his fucking hair doesn't bother him. He has low self esteem. Then fatass is the worst. He's racist and he acts like he deserves the world.

    Cartman also acts like the world is okay. The world in his palms when in reality it isn't. When realization hits him he cries. The worst times is when he gets emotional about how his mom is a slut.

     Doesn't matter to me though. Why do i hive a shit about their lives? All it does is makes me even more angry at those fuckers. All of them actually. Even my friends and it makes me sick.

     "Craig are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice say. I snap my head toward the sound. I was faced with Tweek sitting beside me in the lunch room. I must've spaced out again.

     "yeah i'm fine," I grumble. Tweek looked at me then shrugged. Going back to my food I listen to the others talk.

      After school I ended up walking to Tweek's coffee shop. I liked going in there and visiting my lovely boyfriend.

     Tweek was the only one that kept me somewhat sane in this place. The stupid blondy gets on my nerves too. He especially annoys me when he panics for no reason.

     Quickly I order my coffee and give my boyfriend a kiss. I didn't want to bother too much. There was surprisingly a lot if customers.

     Silently, I sit down on the soft cushion. It was like sitting on a pillow. Sipping my coffee, I watch a group of particular boys walk in. Goddamnit not them.

     The ginger, the fatass, the poor boy, and the basic bitch all walk in at once. Of course I ignore their presence and look away. That was until Fatass started to make fun if Tweek.