Chapter 3, Project

It was the next morning. I wasn't looking forward to going to school because of Tweek. That stupid bitch. No Craig it isn't his fault. Why is that something I have to tell myself? I really am an asshole huh? I mentally laugh at myself. I'm so foolish sometimes.

Walking down the hallways, I notice Stan talking to his gang. Cartman was teasing Kyle, and I watched as the scene escalated quite quickly. I soon got bored and i was about to walk away until i felt someone grab my wrist. Turning around there stood Stan. I was getting used to his presence so i wasn't too pissed off. I still was pissed because he can be annoying.

"What?" I tug my wrist out of his grip. Stan had a small frown "I heard about you and Tweek, are you alright?" I cross my arms "I'm fine why does it matter to you?" "Can i not be worried about your well being?" Stan furrowed his eyebrows together. I scoff "since when are you worried about me? we aren't friends."

Stan looked sad when i said that. I'm not gonna lie i felt a little bad, but why do i care? I mean i'm Craig Tucker. I flip him off and head to class.

"You can't put me with Tweek," I explain to my teacher. We had been assigned with partners and i was stuck with my ex and Stanly Marsh. The teacher sighed "Fine i will put you with Kyle Broflovski and Stan Marsh." I growl "fine." Leaving, i slam the classroom door shut. At least i wasn't with my ex. That would be awkward as hell. I would probably lose my mind with those two. Wait a minute. I hate Kyle's guts. He has the most annoying ass coice and he gets pissed over every little fucking thing. How am i going to survive? The only good thing about him is that he's smart as fuck.

I walk past the Asian girls and go up to Stan and Kyle. I slam against the locker next to Kyle's. It kinda made my back hurt, but hopefully it will get their attention. Stan and Kyle's head whip over to look at me. The ginger's face turned to a calm expression to one of annoyance. "The hell man?!" He shouts. I glare at him "The teacher changed her mind and paired you with me and Stan thank me later." The reason i had said that was because Kyle was paired up with Wendy and Cartman.

Oh and i don't feel bad for Tweek having to be paired with them now. He's going to have to deal with some stress in life. God what is wrong with me?!

Stan smiled brightly "Hell yeah!" The ravenette hugged his best friend tightly. I didn't know why, but i wanted to punch Kyle in the face for touching Stan. Even if Stan was the one who hugged him first. Whatever it doesn't matter. "Okay gaywads what're going to do for this project?" I put my hands in my pockets. Kyle got all pissy when i called him gay it was pretty entertaining. "Hey you like space stuff right? why don't we make a poster about the planets?" Stan said. My eyes light up "wait really?!" Stan lets out a soft laugh "yeah sure dude." Kyle huffed "fine." I pump my fist in the air in excitement "alright come on then."