Chapter, 10

-craig's p.o.v-

      It was the night of the school dance. I'm sitting beside Stan, awkwardly. The music was blaring Flo Rida. To be more specific it was the song called Low. it was extremely loud. I wanted to leave. I couldn't leave Stan here though. I glance over at the smaller male, sipping his cup. He looked very content.

     "Stan," i mumble. He whipped his head over to me "yeah?" "would you like to dance when the next song comes on?" i stare in to his beautiful blue eyes. Stan nodded "i don't mind."

     Soon i hear the song Only girl in the world play. I believe it was from that singer Rhianna. Stan laughs "come on!" He dragged me to the dance floor and we danced like idiots. Honestly it was kinda fun. The lights were flashing. They were all sorts of colors. It was purple, yellow, blue, pink, and orange. It made me a little dizzy but fuck it. I was having fun.

     After the dance Stan and I decided to go home. We laughed and joked when we left those doors. Stan snickered "you looked like a wombed bird dancing!" I roll my eyes "says you!" I gently shoved him. The shorter male pouted "hey!" I flip him off which he bit it "ow!" I watched him stick out his stupid little tongue.

     After awhile we walked in comfortable silence. We enjoyed the night sky and the warm dimmed light that shone on the sidewalks. It was peaceful. I slither my hand in to Stan's. I interlock my fingers with his little ones. "What're doing?" Stan looked at me with utter confusion. I inhale.

     Looking down, i started to get nervous. I let go of his hands and stand infront of him. We both stopped walking. "Stan, i think i like you and i want to give it a chance," i mutter. The boy's eyes widened "Wait seriously?!" I nod my head. Stan tackled me in a hug "Sure i'll be your boyfriend!!" Not exactly how i had put it, but i wasn't going to argue.

     "Come on let's get you home," i smile slightly at him. We walked hand in hand till we got to his house. Stan turned to me "thanks for tonight." I shrug "it's whatever i guess." Stan leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine. Wow. It was really warm. I slowly pressed back, closing my eyes. My arms snake around his waist as his did the same around my neck.

     I pull away, slowly "Goodnight, Babe." Stan's face flushed red "Babe?" I shrugged "The first thing i thought of." Stan laughed a bit "okay..goodnight, tucker." His door shut closed. I felt my lips. Quickly i went home and settled in to my bed. It feels nice to be loved again.

//Wow okay so this is the last chapter!! i really liked this book! so uhm yeah!! bye!! \\