Chapter 2, breakup

-Craig's p.o.v-

     Click! My pupils went small at the flash of the camera. I walked out of the small gray room and go back to class. It was annoying how they pull kids out one by one. Why couldn't we just all go in there as a class? Oh right this is southpark high where everyone is fucking stupid.

     Walking down the hallway I notice Stan. "hey Craig!" That bastard said, waving his hand. He was trying too hard to get my attention. Of course I flip him off and go about my day.

     After school all of the kids were chattering about useless nothings. "Yeah I heard they was going to break up with him," someone whispered. Who? Could it be Leslie breaking up with Kyle?

     Oh wait it couldn't be her. Leslie ended up being beaten to pieces again by my elementary school principal, again. I kinda felt bad for that girl because she was trying to stay out of trouble. Should've seen Kyle's face when it happened. He had a shocked look and he ran off crying. He ended up accidentally going in the girl's bathroom and Wendy beat the shit outta him. It was oddly hilarious.

     So who could it be? They can't be talking about Tweek could they? Whatever i'll ask him about it later.

     Walking on to the bus I sat down in my usual spot. I liked sitting in the front because it was more quiet. Listening to Stan and his fucking friends gave me a migraine one day. What assholes can't even keep their mouths shut.

     I feel a sinking feeling at the end of my seat. My eyes were closed so I just guessed it was Tweek. "I thought you had to go to work after school today?" I grumble. Then I heard a beautiful, smooth laugh.

      "I don't have to work today actually" I shoot open my eyes and see Stan fucking marsh. Goddamnit why is he here?! "what do you want?" I sigh.

     Stan smiled at me and it was kinda cute. "So I heard some girls say that Tweek was going to break up with you?" There was concern in his voice. Was he worried about me? Cute, wait what?

"Yeah I don't think he's going to," I roll my eyes. Stan bit his plush bottom lip and nodded. I took a glance at his lips. I didn't notice until now, but they looked really soft and squishy especially his bottom lip. I wonder how it would be like to hold it between my front teeth. Okay calm down Craig.
For the rest of the ride we were silent. I think i'm starting to get used to Stan.

Later that day I ended up going to Tweek's house. Knocking on the dark wooden door, I heard pitter patters. The door flung open revealing the short spaz.

"So what the fuck is going on? Stan and I heard rumors about you going to break up with me," I cross my arms. Tweek bounced in nervousness. "Well g-gAh! I just don't have time for us anymore C-Craig," The blonde whimpered. I scoff at that "fine whatever."

I turn and walk away from the blonde who was yelling my name. Walking in to my own house, I go up to my room. I plop on the bed and bury my face in to the soft, white pillows. I cried myself to sleep that night. It fucking hurts to know you're on your own again.