Chapter 5, After the project

I was casually walking down the hallways. I saw my project in my partner's hands. They were carrying it in to the classroom. It was a very entertaining sight. Stan was on one side, walking backwards and bumping in to people. Kyle was shouting were he needs to walk and not to drop the poster when he does bump in to people and things.

Stan looked cute when he bumped in to people. His bright blue eyes would widen and he would have a small frown on his face. I walk behind Kyle to make sure they didn't drop the poster. Once we all got in to the classroom, we carefully set it down next to the other posters. Our poster was bright blue and big so it isn't hard to miss.
Class had started and i waited patiently to go up there. I was really excited to go up there and present our poster.

-Stan's p.o.v-

    I look over at Kyle. He was casually writing down the notes. Boring. I looked over at Craig, and noticed a gleam in his eyes. He's so handsome when he gets excited. I always noticed the look in his eyes when he got excited. Whenever he would get pissed he will cross his arms and look away. He shows his emotions through his actions, and not his face like other people.

I went up there when our group got called. Kyle and I held the poster as Craig explains what we did. Craig looked adorable when he did. I can't help falling more in love with this guy. He's supposed to be my enemy, but there's something about him that i want.

Later on that day the guys had visited my house. We were playing rummy until Dad came upstairs. Groaning i say "what do you want dad?" "well there's a kid downstairs that would like to see you," I watch him leave.

Cartman looked at me "tell him he can't play with us!" Kyle and Kenny looked at Cartman with confused faces. "Dude we don't even know what this kid wants from us yet," I left the room.

Heading down the stairs there stood Craig Tucker. He was messing with his raven hair that rested slightly over his eye. His hair truly is beautiful. "Oh hey what's up man?" A small smile crept on my face. "I wanted ask if you broke up with Wendy," I stare in to his eyes as if to look for any emotions at all. Why would he ask me that so suddenly? "Uh yeah, why?" I answer his question. Craig nods "okay that's all." I watched him walk down the street. The tapping of his shoes hitting the concrete going quieter. That was weird.

I shut the door slowly. Heading up the stairs, i hear the guys arguing. I walk in "guys!" They whip their heads over to me. "Craig came over and he asked me if i broke up with Wendy," I said quickly. Cartman laughs "I knew it!" "knew what fatass?!" Kyle glared at him. "Craig is gay for Stan, prove me wrong this time fuckers!" the brunette seemed very confident. Kyle rolled his eyes "how would you know?!" Cartman put a finger to Kyle's plush lips "That little bitch has been very nice to Stan, he sits next to Stan on the bus now, he even gives him the 'i'm a gaywad for this fucker' look, lastly, he asks him if he's still dating Wendy? sounds like Craig is gay for Stan." He actually had a good point.

"guys i'm tired let's just get some sleep," i sighed. I helped them set up their air mattresses and give them blankets. Kyle and Cartman were the first ones to fall asleep. I was laying down on my nice and cozy bed. Kenny tapped my arm "Stan? are you thinking about what Cartman had said?" I look over at the blonde boy, surprised "yeah actually." Kenny smiles slightly "i think he's right Stan..it was very sudden and it's not like Craig to do that, he doesn't really care about that stuff." I grin "yeah i hope fatass is right this time." Kenny chuckles "night Stan." I say it back and then i layed on my side day dreaming about me and Craig.