Chapter 1, Apology

—-still craig's p.o.v—

I had gotten in a fight with that asshole. Of course that bitch was all whinny and told his mom. I ended up getting in trouble.

I was grounded if you was wondering. It really sucked considering I was just sticking up for my boyfriend. Whatever this town doesn't listen to you anyway.

Currently, I am sitting in my room doing my homework. Stripe was on my desk picking up my extra pencils with his mouth. Of course i found it adorable and booped him.

"Craig!" My little sister shouts. God i hated her stupid voice. "What the hell do you want now?" getting up, I go downstairs. Tricia was holding the door open for the last person I want to see right now.

"why is he here?" I growl. Tricia giggles "ask him yourself dumbass." Watching her skip upstairs I flip her off. I turn to face the boy in front of me.

     "So why the hell are you here again?" I lean against the door frame. The wood was digging its way to my shoulder blade. It hurt but I needed to look bored. "Ah well I just wanted to say sorry about earlier today" The shorter boy rubbed the back of his neck.

     Stan was clearly nervous but I don't know why. His hair was a mess too. That was honestly normal. I always had the better hair.

     "And I wan-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face. I didn't need his pitty. Why does he care anyway? It wasn't like I was being beaten to the pulp. He's fucking weird. I go back up to my room to finish my math homework.

     The next day I took a nice warm shower. The water ran down my body and it was relaxing. I always liked showers. I step out and examined my clothes. Honestly I hated myself right now. I let my mom pick out my outfit and she gave me a suit.

     Right, today was picture day and my mom said I needed to look good this year. Like i didn't before? She can be annoying. Wait let me rephrase that. She is annoying.

     After I put on the suit I combed my hair. Next, I brushed my teeth. Once all of that was done I went downstairs. My bag was setting beside the door. It was like it was mocking me.

     I hated school for obvious reasons. Stan and his gang. Grabbing my bag, I left without another word. 

     I had got to school and the first face I saw was that stupid drunk. He looked over at me and his eyes widened. It was weird because he threw up. Such an asshole to throw up when I walk in. This is why I hate him. Why he's the dick and not me. Right?