Chapter 4, Project part 2

-Kyle's p.o.v-

    I am currently sitting in the library with the biggest asshole and my super best friend. I was pretty pissed because of how Craig treats Stan. Like a few minutes ago Craig smacked his hand and told him to fuck off when Stan was trying to help glue on the picture.

     What's worse is that Stan really, really, really likes him. I mean considering Stan broke up with Wendy, his girlfriend since fourth grade, just yesterday. Wendy completely went off on Stan apparently. Stan told me, just to clarify.

     -Craig's p.o.v-

     I glue on the last picture. The picture was of my favorite planet, Jupiter. Kyle looked through the books trying to find information about Jupiter. I glance over at Stan who was pulling out his red crayon.

     I watch as he colored the big planet. He did it slowly and actually shaded the side. I have to admit, he's good at coloring. Kyle smiles "okay i found something." Kyle scoots closer to me and handed me the little red book. I stare at the page and wright down the facts. "thanks Kyle," i grumble.

     Stan was staring at me with his big blue eyes. I looked back at him "the hell do you want?" The shorter male looked down "just that you're getting along with kyle now."  "What?! i can't say thank you to someone?! apparently it's such a big deal because i'm just the biggest asshole in the whole wide world! like no one else is!" I get up. "You guys can turn this in, i'm done," I left them alone.

     I heard footsteps behind me. I suddenly felt arms around my waist and a heavy weight on my back. "i'm sorry, i know it must be hard after the breakup," It was Stan. Of course it was Stan. I push him away and head home. The breakup is none of his business.