Chapter 6, Kyle and cartman

-craig's p.o.v-

     It was after spring break and we were back in school. I really hated this place. It's been two months since our project. We got an A+ if you were wondering. Kyle was happy but Stan and I could care less.

     I ended up sitting with Stan like usual. I have been sitting next to him ever since we became friends. Yep that's right Stan and I are friends. Nothing too crazy we just hung out more often and got more used to each other.

—-flash back to last month——

     Stan had come over today for dinner. My parents oddly love him. Maybe it's because he has better manners than any of us. "Thank you for the meal, Mrs. Tucker," Stan politely said. My mom smiled "of course dear." She picked up all our empty plates and left to wash them off.

     "Craig walk him to his house will you?" My dad says, getting up. I sigh "fine, come on." The shorter boy fallowed me out of the house. "Hey Craig?" Stan looked over at me. I hum in response. "Would you like to be friends or something?" The Ravenette mumbles. I glance over at him "sure."

     Stan tapped my shoulder "we're here." I turn around and look at the house in-front of me. "well bye i guess," I mumble. Suddenly Stan locked eyes with me. We stared at eachother a bit until i looked away. Suddenly i felt arms around my waist. Was he hugging me? "okay,okay you can let go now," i push him off. Stan laughs "bye dude!" With that we parted ways. I couldn't stop thinking about Stan. He was just so perfect. And the way he hugged me felt..right?

—end of flashback—

     I suddenly was pulled out of my daydream by Stan. He was poking my cheek repeatedly. I swat his hand away "move." After Stan got up and left the bus i fallowed. The both of us silently walked in to the building. We noticed a crowd staring at the wall. "the hell?" i hear Stan say. "let's see what's going on now," i walk over to the crowd, dragging Stan along by his hand.

    I look and its Kyle and Cartman fighting. "of course," I sigh. I look over at Stan and his face was red? I then realize we were still holding hands so i let go before he got even more uncomfortable.

     Suddenly Stan ran over to them. "wait stan!" i shout but he was already getting in the middle of them. "Kyle! calm down!" Stan tried to pull Kyle off of the brunette. Cartman looked like he was barely alive. His face was purple from being choked, he had a bloody broken nose, a swollen black eye, busted lip, and his hair a complete mess. Kyle only had a busted lip and a bruise on his jaw.

     Kyle was pulled off of Cartman. Stan sighed in relief but then Kyle started yelling at him. "You need to stay out of this!! you have no right to touch me! you hear me?!" Kyle got in his face. Stan frowns "wait what? i just didn't want you to accidentally kill him." Kyle growled and he puts up his fist about to punch Stan for no reason. I grab Kyle's hand and throw him on to the ground. "Calm the fuck down and do not hit Stan," I say darkly.

     People started to back up from us. The nurse came and brought Cartman to the nurse's office. Then the Principal and Councillor took Kyle. I stuck by Stan just incase anyone were to hurt him. "You okay?" i glance over at Stan. I watch him nod his head slowly. I wrap an arm around his shoulders "come on." We walk to our class together. He soon got more cheerful the more i spoke to him that day.