Chapter 9, Maybe

-Craig's p.o.v-

I can't believe i had said all of that to Stan. I stared at the ground as i walked. I lightly kick a rock that was in front of me. Why would he like me? Why would i tell him my feelings? What does he even want from me? A relationship maybe? I feel like a fool. I look up and i was already home.

Walking inside, the house was dark. Everyone must've went to bed or something. It's pretty early for that though. Pulling out my dark blue phone, i see that it's 9pm. Well okay then i guess it's not that weird. I head up to my room and get ready for bed. I lay down on my warm bed. It felt nice to know someone cared for me now. Maybe i could actually see how this goes?

The sun shone bright in to my eyes as i opened them. Groaning, i get up and look around. Stripe was running in his little wheel. He always made me smiled "Stripe you're adorable." I get up and get dressed. It was nothing special just a white t-shirt and black jeans. Of course i have to put my hat on. Quickly i left the house before i missed the bus.

Once the bus came i sat down beside Stan. The idiot that somehow made me want to hide. It wasn't a bad thing, he just makes me embarrassed. "Hey dude!" Stan smiled brightly. His bright blue eyes shone in the sunlight. It must hurt to have the sun in his eyes. "Hi," i mumble, leaning back. The boy just kept looking at me though. "What the hell do you want from me?" i look at him. Stan laughs a bit "sorry just you're hot." My cheeks warmed up "Don't say that aloud idiot." "Whoops," Stan shrugged.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Stan and i went to class, ate lunch with our friends, and went back home. Currently i was in my room, thinking about Stan. I feel like i'm going insane. He's all i think about now. Well aside from Stripe and school. Actually scratch the school part i don't really care that i haven't finished my homework yet.

I grab my pajamas and put them on. It was gray sweatpants and a white tanktop with the Nasa logo on the front. Honestly i thought i looked good in them. Just kidding i didn't really care what i looked like. Grabbing my school bag, i stuff a pair of clothes and my hat in there. I put the strap over my shoulder and climb out the window. Quickly, i walk to Stan's house.

I climb up the tree and knock on the window. It was dark in his room so i'm assuming he had fallen asleep. I knocked a little louder this time. I didn't care if this bitch was asleep or not. Finally i saw him get up and turn the night stand light on. The smaller boy opened the window "Craig?". I nod "Can i stay the night?" Stan snickered "yeah sure."

Stan helped me climb through the window, safely. I gently set my bag down "thanks for letting me stay over." Stan rose an eyebrow "kinda had to i mean you were all ready out my window." Well he had a point there. "Still," i shrug. Suddenly i felt arms snake around my waist. The boy rested his head on my chest. I blink, staring down at the black haired mop. It was all messy from sleep. "Come on let's get some sleep." i whisper. Stan nodded, letting go of me and getting on the bed. I shove him over "don't hog the bed either."

I heard him let out a soft laugh "oh shut up i don't hog the bed!". I cover his mouth "you're so loud." Stan rose an eyebrow "what scared you'll be caught in my bed?". I flip him off and roll over to my side. "aww, night Craig." I feel his forehead rest between my shoulder blades. He had his hands on my chest. "night Stan." i mumble. Maybe i should give him a chance? Well i'll take him to the dance that is coming up and see how things go. I slowly fell asleep, resting a hand on Stan's smaller hand.