Chapter 8, i'm scared

-Stan's p.o.v-

I hadn't seen Craig ever since i confessed to him. I guess Kenny and Cartman were wrong about him. I should've known! I mean who would want to date me! No girl actually liked me and obviously no guy liked me. I hide under my covers. I feel so hopeless. What if he hates me now? I shake my head "I need to get ready."

I quickly get dressed in a black t-shirt, ripped denim jeans, checkered vans, and my hat. I grab my phone, checking it. I saw i got a text from Kenny. He had started working for tweek a few months ago. He raised enough money to buy himself a phone. It was cute how happy he was. Goddamit i need to chill out! He's my friend i can't say that!

Man hoe: Dude have you spoke to Craig lately?

Me: No not after i confessed to him

Man hoe: WHAT!

Me: ???

Man hoe: Yep you scared him off

Me: how?

Man hoe: he may not show it but the mans is scared of confessions and love lmao 👀

Me: how do you know this?!

Man hoe: I'm literally working with his ex and plus many girls confessed to him before and he was super awkward dude, if it were me i would be all over them girls 🤪😫

Me: okay i get it you love tits-..anyways i'll try to talk to him later

Man hoe: 👍❤️

I walk out the door and just decided to walk to school today. Heading inside, i see all sorts of heads bouncing around as their legs walked. None of those heads and hats belonged to Craig. I decided to wait at his locker. Soon i see the familiar tall boy walk over to me. I couldn't help but think that he was so attractive.

He noticed me in his way but he stayed silent. I sigh "Craig can we talk please?" The ravanette looked to the side. His yellow eyes sliding to the right. "Please you don't even have to talk i just want to tell you something," i clench my fists a bit. I hope he will say yes or even a simple nod. He didn't do either. He flipped me off and walked away. "wh-what," i mumble. I watched him walk all the way in to the classroom. He hates me, great! God i should've just kept my feelings to myself! Hearing the bell ring, i quickly run to class.

After school i went on the bus, sitting in my normal seat. I stare out the window, watching kids go to their bus. How am i supposed to talk to Craig when he hates me? Maybe i should get advice? But from who? Suddenly i felt a heaviness beside me. Someone sat down beside me. I looked over assuming that it was Kyle or Kenny. My eyes widened at seeing Craig. "Craig?" i furrow my eyebrows.

The taller boy puts his finger to my lips. "Meet me at Stark's pond at 8 sharp," I nod slowly. After he said that we went silent. Well at least he wants to speak to me. But why did he flip me off earlier?

At 8pm sharp i was sitting at a woodened bench. It was warm and beautiful. I look up, seeing the dark blue sky scattered with stars. "i like coming here because of the stars," i hear a familiar voice say. I look over at Craig. He was sitting beside me, looking over at me. I watched him take a deep breath "you wanted to talk to me?" I nod "i wanted to apologize for what i said." I look down "I understand why you stopped talking to me."

Craig glared at me "why are you glaring at me?" "Because you don't understand! you don't understand what i was feeling, asshole!" I was in shock. He never was this emotional. "So stop acting like you know me," He looked down, his black hair going over his eyes. I brush the hair out of his eyes "hey, i didn't mean to act like i knew what you were feeling." I pull him in to a gentle hug "i'm sorry."

Suddenly i hear him sobbing, quietly. "Craig?" i lift up his head from my chest. His eyes looked in to mine "i'm scared, Stan." I frown "what're scared of?" "that you will just leave me too," he whispers. Right Tweek just suddenly said he didn't want to be with Craig again. That's why he was trying to avoid getting close to me at first. "Listen, i'm not like Tweek i won't leave you..i'm pretty loyal," i smile at him. Craig nodded a bit "okay, but if you do i'll kill you asshole." I giggle "okay, okay!"

/// also no this is not the end of this story!! i still have more chapters coming up so stayed tooned- \\\