i m p or t a n t i n f o

↬ first things first,, i just wanna say thank you for over 15k reads, second i stilllll apologize if you were in the middle or close to finishing this book when i unpublished it.

↬ in this new & improved story, kyojuro, tengen, giyuu, and gyomei are all third years, but they attend some second year's classes, as helpers of some sort, which means sometimes they won't have the same classes as the second years during the day, their schedules vary.

↬ everyone else (including sanemi and obanai) are second years (16-17).

↬ aoi kanzaki is in this story, but she is in one of the health and support classes. as well as tamayo, yushiro, and my oc's; sabao aikawa && sawako aikawa.

↬ tamayo and yushiro are of course demons but they hide their scent, making it seem as if they're human, which is why they attend demon slayer academy.

↬ nezuko rests in the nurses office, she is the only adult (besides oyakata-sama) that knows that nezuko a demon. some students usually wonder why she's never in class, nezuko is a first year.

↬ i think thats all that you all need to know so it wont sound as confusing as the first time i have written this (even though a lot has changed, especially half of the plot.)

i will add more if necessary