A New But Old Home

Before I start this chapter can we just take a second to appreciate my baby Billy Unger's arms, damn, so beautiful! *my eternal gayness: Eian that's gay, *me: shut the fuck up I know it is. Any who back to the story...

Chase's POV:

 I was minding my own business, packing up my stuff, dreading going home, and being content with my plane of existing, when Bree comes in and slaps me in the head with a box of damn chicken nuggets! Chicken. Fucking. Nuggets. "What the fuck was that for!?" I screeched at her, not caring if Leo or Mr.Davenport hear me, "Your plane leaves in a few minutes, you have to get downstairs and quick." What!? I thought I had more time, I mean I'm excited to see me brother and everything but still! I rush downstairs so quick I'm pretty sure I gave myself whiplash, "GOODBYE CHASE!!!" my entire 'adoptive' family were downstairs in the kitchen waiting for me, "Guys, you didn't have to do this, really." The whole room was decorated, there were banners the said 'Goodbye Chase', they had my favorite type of cake, carrot, Adam looked like he was about to cry, and Leo was holding something in wrapping paper. "No, we did. You have been a great addition to our family for the past year, and we wanted you to go home with one last hurrah. I also sent some stuff to the Cullens house for your chip." Mr. Davenport came over and hugged me, which kind of shocked me. 

Leo came over next, he handed me the box with a huge ass grin on his face, "So, I know that your tribe has some pretty cool legends and everything, but I figured you could use some of our own stories, just for comfort." I looked at him suspicious, I looked back to the grey-silver wrapping paper, my favorite color by the way, that seemed to shimmer in the light, and opened it, there was a scrapbook inside with a picture we took a few weeks before on the front, it was of Bree, Davenport, Leo, Tasha, Adam and I , with big bold letters saying, 'Davenport Stories'. I looked at him with a smile, I opened the book up and saw a bunch of pictures from missions we went on, family trips, even a few of when Leo and I went to visit my brother Seth over the summer. There were summary's of all our adventures together, I saw a drop of water hit the page and realized I was crying. I looked up and saw that everyone was shocked that I, Chase Clearwater, was actually crying, I hugged Leo and cried out, "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore, everyone swarmed around me in a group hug. When we were done we ate cake and talked about my family, I brought up my older sister Leah and Adam being the dumbass he is said "She single?" I smacked him over the head and told him no. A few hours later and we all said our final goodbyes at the airport, I got onto the plane and sat next to the window, pressing me head up against it, starting my journey to the LaPush reservation, in Forks, Washington. Goodbye California sun...

Paul's POV: 

"Aw, come on man, don't eat all the food before he even lands!!" Seth whines at me. His brother left a year ago to go to some stupid boarding school, and now we're having some stupid fucking barbecue for him. Chase and I were really good friends before I phased, I even told him one of my darkest secrets, but then I phased and had to cut him out, so he didn't talk to me anymore. He started dating this dipshit named Caleb, (yes he's gay, has been since we were 8) the biggest fucking playboy in our school, and just up and left awhile after, we never really new why. But now he's coming back, which we're all nervous for. "Oh come on Sethy Boy, it's just a few chips! It won't hurt any! Plus he doesn't even know!"

We had to pick him up in a few hours but Emily and Seth have been slaving over trying to make this perfect, and for some odd reason, Leah is actually helping. She's been going crazy trying to make sure we're on our best behavior, if Chase weren't her brother I'd think she had a crush on him. Well, I have to go pick up his coming home present with Leah. 

We get to the store where it's coming from, it's a one-of-a-kind glass rubik's cube, that actually works, I know I know, so fucking nerdy. I walk around the store while Leah is trying to get it wrapped, when something catches my eye, I walk over and see a beautiful dream catcher, and for some reason, I feel like Chase needs to have it. I go up to the front and pay for it, Leah eyes me suspiciously, "What?" I ask, "I just feel like he'll like it." I said, blowing of the weird look she's giving me. We get in the car and she drops me off so she can go pick him up, and for some reason, I reallly want to go with her, it's sort of like I'm being pulled towards the airport. And I'm oddly nervous, I hope he gets here soon, and I hope he forgives me, because for some god only knows reason, I don't think I could handle it if he didn't...

Author's note (1000 word count): hey guys!! I know I haven't posted on my other books that much lately, but this idea was swirling around in my head, and I had to write it, I hope you guys liked the first chapter, make sure to tell me what you think!! I love you guys all so much, so go slay a demon and stay angelic, byeeeeee!!