Not a Chapter!! Please read tho

Hey guys! So I think some of you might or might not have read my other fanfics, but I just wanted to post this so you can learn a little about me and my sisters. All three of us write these and they agreed to let me post something about them. My sister Cassandra is also looking for someone and she wanted to see if anyone was interested so... sorry for the drawings, I drew them so they may be a little shity. I also may have forgotten to mention I'm a triplet... anyhoo here ya go!

 anyhoo here ya go!

And obviously mine is the first one! I hope you guys liked the little info, I will be posting very soon on both fanfics! Remember to go slay a demon and stay angelic!

Hello, quick little chat from Cassandra, Eian's co-writer. I personally would like to write a oneshots book of several different fandoms, including Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Twilight, My Hero Academia, Shadowhunters(books and tv show) and so on, but I would like some of you amazing peoples OCs! Just fill out the form in contacts or private messaging!

Full Name: Middle and last

Physical Description: what do they look like?

What are they: demigod, mortal, wizard, shadow hunter, etc.

Godly Parent(if demigod)

House(if wizard)

Quirk(if bnha)

Pack?( If wolf)

Power(if vampire)

Personality Descriptions: what are they like?

Sexuality: self explanatory 

Who will they meet: can be ships from different fandoms, can be a mix of different fandoms, I don't really care.

Extra notes: what else should I know?

Thank you guys all for participating. If you want to be tagged just simply put 'I would like to be Tagged' and I will tag you with your chapter. Thanks again, and remember, you are all valid no matter who you are! (Except the Volturi, Voldemort, and if you bully people. Not cool) see ya, love ya, hug ya, and here's SOME COOKIES 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪