A New Family

Can we just take a second to admire how adorable that photo is? No? Oh well.

Paul's POV:

"Chase, before you finish helping Emily you need to get the tribal tattoo." I heard Sam call out, Chase walked in without his sweatshirt on, a towel slung over his shoulder, the bite marks already healing. "Ooo, I get to join the cult! Yes!" He did mock air punches while Sam and him laughed, Sam patted a chair, getting out the torture device he used to mark the rest of us. "Uh Chase? Just know that hurts like a bitch, you might want to hold something." Seth told him, looking a little worried, "I got this." I said, jogging over, sitting on the floor next to him, taking his hand in mine, "Just try not to break my hand?" I asked him, he chuckled and nodded. He won't be laughing once it starts. Sam turned on the machine, and not even two seconds after he put it to Chase's shoulder, "HOLY SHIT THAT HURTS!" He cried out, squeezing my hand so tight his knuckles turned white, thank go he wasn't using all he strength. Sam kept going almost finishing the second wolf, when he pressed down a little to hard, "FUCK!" and crack was all that was heard. Chase had broken two of my fingers and a knuckle. When Sam was done Chase wouldn't stop apologizing, "Paul I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was that strong I didn't even know I was capable of tha-" I cut his rant off with my lips against his, I broke apart looking into his eyes, "It's fine, look, there already healed. I broke two vases and Jared's wrist when I was getting mine done. It's fine." I put emphasis on the word fine, so that he knew it was, he snickered when I told him about what I broke, "You really broke Jared's wrist?" he asked, amusement in his tone, I nodded my head, and he walked back into the kitchen to finish breakfast, the new tribal tattoo adorning his right shoulder...

Emily's POV:

Chase was making his famous Spanish Omelets for breakfast, while I was finishing our cookie dough for lunch, he had earbuds in and started singing, his voice was very fluent. I decided Paul should hear it, so I went and got him, everyone looked at me funny, like they were jealous. They probably thought he was going to taste test. "Listen." I told him. His eyes widened when he did, "We need to take it back in time, when music made us all unite." Chase was singing so softly yet strongly it was beautiful, I saw Paul starting to walk towards Chase so I left the kitchen, giveing the couple some space, and went and sat down with Sam...

Chase's POV:

I was so focused on the food and the music I didn't notice when to muscular arms wrapped around my waist until he pulled one of my earbuds out, "I didn't know you could sing." He whispered, kissing me under my ear. I shuddered, his voice was so low, it was taunting, his hot breath hitting my skin made it tingle. I turned around in his arms after turning off the burner and placing the hot pan somewhere else, "I didn't know you where listening." I replied, my voice equally as low, our lips connected, in a greedy, passionate, kiss. He bit my lip, pulling back teasingly, then reconnected our lips, I opened mine and he slipped his tongue in, lifting me as I wrapped my legs around his waist, we were fighting for dominance when we heard someone clear their throat. I jumped down and Paul jumped away from me, we were both startled and out of breath, his face was red and his hair was messed up. It was only Emily in the room thank god, "So, you guys just gonna sit in here and make-out all day or is breakfast done?" She asked smirking, I felt my entire face turn red, and Paul went over and sat down. "Oh, uh, um y-yeah. Breakf-fast is, uh, done." I nervously laughed, Em called everyone in and I gave everyone a plate, 3 six egg omelets on each plate including my own, one on Emily's, I knew she  wouldn't eat as much as us. "Yes! Chase's omelets! We missed these things when you were gone!" Leah cheered, Seth looked like he had just won the lottery, "We'll this is my first time hearing you had famous omelets." Embry grumbled. I was close to him and Quil too, before I left. "Well you get to try'em now so go ahead." I said, already digging into my own, I heard Quil moan after taking his first bite, "Fuck dating, can I just date Chase's omelets?" He said, everyone laughed including me, "Yeah babe, didn't know you could cook. Why are you sitting on the counter?" I blushed at his compliment, and then shrugged. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he patted his lap, wanting me to sit there. I eyed him wearily, but hopped of the counter and sat with him, he pulled into the table more and I realized why he had that look in his eyes. He trailed his hand up and down my thighs, making my breath hitch, I had finished eating and realized he was playing a game, he wanted to see who would leave the table first. I grinded down on him, he covered his mouth trying to stifle a moan, I smirked. "So Sam, should we talk about patrol schedules?" I asked innocently, still grinding down. Paul was squirming under me, obviously trying to hide the fact that he was getting hard. Then the little shit slipped his hand down me pants, and started stroking me member, I gasped and covered my mouth, cutting Sam off mid sentence, "Are you ok Chase?" He asked me, oblivious to what was going on, "Yeah Chasey, you ok?" Paul asked innocently, that little bitch. He started tugging harder, my breath hitched I was turning red, I had my hands on my mouth, and I was trying so hard not to moan. Until I couldn't take it anymore, I tugged his hand out, jumped up and asked Emily where the bathroom was, I followed her instructions and left, felling eyes and Paul's smirk at the back of my head. "What's wrong with him?" I heard Collin ask, "No clue." Was all I heard Paul reply with. I swear that man will be the death of me. I go to the bathroom to take care of the, uh, problem, that he gave me. I finished and went back to the kitchen grabbing empty plates, putting them in the sink, and ignoring the innocent smile I was given from my lover. And that's when I heard it, I stopped mid stride, obviously working people. "Stop it give it back!" I heard a little girl say, I had accidentally activated my bionic hearing, hearing her at the beach, "Chase? Baby what's wrong?" Paul asked, worry lacing his voice, I put the dishes in the sink and turned towards the group, "I, uh, have to take care of something." I said quickly then I turned and walked out the door...