Bad Memories

⚠️WARNING⚠️: THIS WILL HAVE MAJOR ANGST! IM VERY SORRY! THERE WILL BE MENTION OF SUICIDE, ABUSE, AND RAPE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Three weeks later...

Paul's POV:

We were all sitting around in Emily's living room, all except Leah, Seth, and Chase. Sam thought it would be a good idea to have the siblings have patrol together. "Guuuuys, I wasn't that dorky!" I heard Seth whine, he walked in with Chase and Leah pushing and laughing behind him. Chase is the only one who can break that shell of Leah's. "Yeah and I'm not the biggest geek of the century!" Chase laughed, Leah did too, "Seth, you were the dorkiest kid alive! Chase, remember that one time he was so drunk at that Jenna kids party that he asked our aunt out because he couldn't recognize her!" they both busted out laughing, "You said you weren't gonna bring that up!" Seth whined again, "Wait? That actually happened! I need to see that!" Quil started laughing his ass off. "K, I'm gonna go for a walk." Chase came over and kissed my forehead, "Stay safe!" I called as he walked away, he called a quick 'yep' over his shoulder as he left. For some reason I had a deep feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach...

Chase's POV:

I started walking going towards Paul and I's Meadow, it was the first place that we had admitted our feelings for each other. I kept walking, not really paying attention to my surroundings, thinking of memories of me and my imprint, our first official date, going to the ice cream parlor and then coming here to look at the stars, our first fight, ending in us being even closer, our first time, the best night of my life, and finally, the first time he told me he loved me. I went and sat under our tree, it was a large maple tree, it sat in the very middle of the meadow. I rested my head against the cool, damp bark, as it had rained the night before, listening to the birds in the trees, the wind going through the leaves, watching as the flowers seemed to dance in the wind. I got up, walking over to the little pond that sat in the meadow, when I heard it, a single twig snap. "Well, would you lookie here!" a voice that brought so much dread into my stomach called out, Caleb Troy stepped out of the trees, his short black hair moving in the wind, his piercing blue eyes staring at me with a mix of hatred and amusement. He reeked of alcohol, his two goons, Mark and Tristan stepped out with him, "Looks like 'Chase the Slut' came home! Nice bite marks, who payed to sleep with you this time?" I knew I could take him now, but my eyes widened in shock and fear, I couldn't think properly, he was advancing on me, I didn't know why but I backed up, the realization dawned on me. I was having a panic attack. I kept backing away as he kept goin forward towards me, I realized that Mark had a metal base ball bat with him, but I couldn't focus on that, I backed up more and tripped over a stick, falling backwards. "Oh come on Chasey! Surely you got more fight in ya then that!" he laughed, a sickening sound. I found it hard to breath, I stood up and turned ready to run, but I ran into someone and fell, I was cornered. Caleb smiled an evil, twisted grin, "Hold 'em boys." Mark and Tristan, the one I ran into, pinned my shoulders down, I couldn't move anything but my legs, Caleb came over with pure amusement in his eyes. He stomped down on me knee, while pulling my ankle up, I screamed out in pain as he broke my right leg. "You should know better than to run from me, Chasey." He simply said, he grabbed the bat of the ground where mark had dropped it, "Arm." Was all he said, Mark pulled my right arm out, then with a sick grin, Caleb brought the bat down with a sickening Crack, I screamed, hoping someone, anyone could here me, he punched my rib cage with so much force I spit out blood, my vision went fuzzy, I couldn't breath, the last thing I saw before passing out, was what looked to me like an angle with an angry face. Paul...

Paul's POV:

I had a weird feeling in my stomach, than I felt a weird pain go up my leg, "Chase!" I called out, jumping out of my chair, "What?" Sam looked at me confused, everyone looked at me with concern in their eyes, "Something happened to Chase! I had this weird feeling in my gut, and than this weird pain went through my leg, he's in trouble I can feel it!" Sam didn't look convinced until he saw the pure worry in my eyes, "Jacob, Jared, Embry, let's go." I got up and ran, them right on my heels, I new exactly where he was, I phased as soon as I hit the Forest, the guys hot on my tail. I ran to the meadow, I heard a loud scream, Chase. I ran as fast as I could phasing and changing quickly, I ran the rest of the way, "Paul slow down!" I knew they where having trouble keeping up with me but I didn't care. I broke in to the meadow, seeing Caleb and his goons surrounding my Chase, I ripped Caleb back, letting an unearthly growl out, his eyes went wide and him and his goons ran. I was shaking violently, until Jacob put his hand on my shoulder, "Paul, your imprint needs you." I instantly calmed down and went over to where Chase was laying on the group, his leg was broken, his arm was bending at an odd angle, and his pulse was slow, I could tell he was having a difficult time breathing. His eyes were rolled back into his head, and he was twitching, I started crying uncontrollably, "Carlisle and Edward are on there way." Sam put a hand on my shoulder, none of them had ever seen my cry, I had Chase's head in my lap, "Your gonna be ok, your gonna be ok, just keep breathing and hang in there." I kept chanting over and over again, not knowing if he could hear me. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I involuntarily growled, "It's ok, I'm hear to help." Carlisle voice rang out, I nodded my head, slowly standing up going over to Leah who had just arrived, she held me, knowing I was broken seeing her brother like that. "Edward? What's going on in his brain?" Carlisle asked his adopted son, "Some parts of his brain are going into hyper drive, he didn't fight because he was having a panic attack." he nodded his head, he touched Chase's leg, "AHHHH!!" he screamed out in pain, I winced hard and started to cry harder. "His leg and arm are broken, two of his ribs are broken, and one is cracked, his rib pierced his lung, and they damaged his nervous system, that's why he's twitching. His bones are setting wrong, I'm going to have to re-break them, and I'll have to stitch his lung up so he can breath. Who house is the closest?" I couldn't respond, I felt frozen. My imprint was in pain and I couldn't help. "Paul's house is, we'll carry him there." Leah replied to a question I didn't even hear. "God it's what happened to me all over again." Jake said, they all picked him up, he screamed in pain at the sudden movement, he became conscious again, "AHHHHH!! IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" he kept screaming, tears forming in his eyes. I just stood there, knowing I couldn't do anything. Edward held my arm, steering me to my house...