Brainiacs And More Brainiacs

Authors note: So I know it been a while, but I haven't really been motivated. But now I'm back! Also, I will be making a guest appearance in this chapter. Enjoy!

Chase's POV:
"Ok. So you want to bring in a 14 year old kid to give us a strategy and help plan for this. That's a genius idea! Really!" I note towards Qwen. Not thg e sarcasm.

"Listen, I know it sounds odd but Eian is a geniuse when it comes to this. He works with the U.S. government as a strategic strategist. He's our best shot." Everyone looked at her as Qwen spoke up for the first time in a few hours. "Ok. A kid who works for the government. Who doesn't know about us or the Cullens. How will that work out?" He had a very solid point. The government knowing about vampires and shape shifters would not be a smart idea.

"Just trust me." The blondie in question responded, throwing a smirk our way. She opened the door and let out a whistle, and a guest of wind flew by me. "You called?" Everyone jumped at the noise, turning to what looked to be a teenage vampire with green eyes.

He waved, flashing a crooked smile. "How are his eyes green?" I heard Embry yell out. Then we all froze. His heart was beating like Nessie's. Like a humming bird.

"The Cullens aren't the only clan with a hybrid. I'm Eian Kirkham, from the French Coven. Technically I'm 3 years old but I look 14 so I role with it. I heard you've got quite a lot on your plate." As he said that I noticed a slight accent to his words, a barely noticeable one at that but it was still there.

He pushed his way to the front and sat at a chair. He was around 5'8, with short brown hair, green eyes, and a very small yet muscular build. He was in black skinny jeans, a red flannel on over a black under shirt with the sleeves rolled up right over his elbow. "Tell me what I'm working with..."

*************Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass***********************

After we had sat down and told him everything we know, he told us to give him three hours and he'd email the plan. He left shortly after giving a sly wink to my twin Seth, who in turn blushed bright red. I'll have to tell Pearl about that...