Well, The Wolfs out the Bag

Chase's POV:

I land and go to get my luggage, I don't actually know who's picking me up so that should be fun. I guess I'll have to figure it out myself. I stop half way out the door, "My god, LeeLee?" She slowly turns around, her now cropped short hair flowing with her, she wore shorts with a white t-shirt, showing the newly accustomed tattoo over her right shoulder, she was taller and surprisingly muscular, "Oh my god Chasey? Holy shit you've grown!" She practically screamed, when I left I still had most of my baby fat, I was 5'2 and and a very wimpy looking kid, know I've grown out of it, I'm 6'3, I've gotten more muscle and I'm pretty handsome for someone my age might I add, she came over and hugged me, her dark brown eyes staring heavily into my light green, I could see her eyes starting to tear up, "LeeLee, god I missed you so much! Where's Seth?" I asked, a little confused as to where he was. The last time I saw him was when me and Leo had visited, at my dads funeral. They told me he died of a heart attack, but I feel like there was more to the story. "Oh, umm, he's uh.." she was obviously trying to lie to me, "LeeLee don't even try to lie to me, cause you know you can't, where's my twin?" she sighed, I had obviously won this conversation, because she knew I was right, I'm always right. "He's helping Emily plan something for you, don't you dare tell anybody that I told you! Paul will kick my ass!" Paul? Leah covered her mouth as soon as she realized what she said, "Paul? W-what do you mean? I-I haven't s-spoken to him since I l-left." I was stuttering, she knew she fucked up. I have been in love with Paul Lahote since he befriended me in elementary school, we were best friends, when Sam Uely started his cult of steroid hall monitors, he promised me he would never leave me for those assholes, t-then he got a bad f-fever, they said he had mono, and um, couldn't come out of his house, then two weeks later he comes back jacked as all hell, which was honestly hot, hanging out with, guess who? Samual fucking Uely!! He ditched me after he swore he wouldn't, but I'm gonna put that aside, just for today, and tomorrow I'll go back to ignoring him. "Chasey, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring him up I sw-" "It's ok." I cut her off, "Let's just go, I'm ready to see Mama and Sethy." I gave her my signature cheeky grin and we walked off to her car, we put my luggage in the trunk and she started driving. I noticed she was driving to the beach, the opposite way of the house, then we got there and I noticed the bonfire, we got out and, "WELCOME HOME CHASE!!" Was all I heard before I was getting swarmed by people, mama and Sethy were the last ones over to me, Seth stopped in front of me his arms wide open, his face turned slightly, "My man!" He simply stated, I copied his pose and replied, "My man!" We hugged patting each other on the back until he took a step sack saying "Damn Chase, you sure as hell filled out!" This caught everyone's attention, I smiled and took my jacket off, I heard a few people gasp, "Holy crap! Your jacked! You sure you not on steroids!" He said, I laughed simply replying with a "I could say the same about you." We ate and were sitting around the camp fire, one girl looked over at me, "Aren't you cold? It's only, like 32 degrees out here." She asked, she was clearly referring to me being in shorts and a tank top, "I don't really get cold anymore, it doesn't really bother me." then mister Sam bitch face gave me this weird look, as if he was waiting for something. There was so much tension between us you could cut it with a knife, when that ball of sunshine I call my brother said, "Who wants to go cliff diving!?" My dark brooding green eyes, suddenly turned their natural bright green with my mood change, I got up taking my shirt of at the same time starting to walk away when I called out, "Last one there has to help clean up!" All of my friends and Uely's cult jumped up and ran with me, I was in the lead, and me being the show off I am, kept running, and when I got to the edge with the others trailing behind me, I didn't stop, instead I jumped doing a sideways somersault into a backflip on my way down. I think I'm gonna like being back...

Paul's POV:

When we got to the top of the cliff, somehow having Chase beat us, we saw him do some crazy jump off the side, all I could see were his beautifully muscled arms and back, the muscles moving tauntingly as he fell, what am I saying, yeah the dude's a power house but, that doesn't mean I find him attractive, does it? Sam pulled me to the side before I had the chance to jump, "Did you hear what he said at the fire? He doesn't get cold, he's outrunning us, he had a sudden growth spurt, and he eats almost as much as we do! He's gonna phase soon I can feel it." He said I just sighed, knowing where he was going with this, "Ok, I'll watch him, let's not worry Seth about it. Ever since his imprint was hurt, his been worn out between watching her and patrols." Sam gave me a small thank you smile, and then he gave me the most apologetic look ever, and jumped off the cliff, leaving me there, alone, meaning I had to help clean up the bonfire. "Ughhhh." I groaned the jumped of the cliff into the awaiting waves below.