Imprint

Chase's POV:

I looked into those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, and it was as if my whole world shifted, it was no longer gravity holding me here, it was Paul Lahote, I would become anything for him, do anything for him, I saw our entire future together. I knew there was a reason I felt so connected to him, I just knew. I knew what happened too, I had imprinted, on Paul Lahote. Embry cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable with the staring, I unwilling tore my gave from that beautiful face, "Uh, um, C-chase, can I t-talk to you o-outside? Please?" Oh my fucking god he just stuttered. I nodded my head a little to eagerly. We walked outside, I kept following him, until we where in a meadow, there was a picnic set up with blankets everywhere, "Oh, wow, Paul I. Just wow." He looked at me a beautiful grin on his perfect lips. "P-Paul, I imprinted o-on you." he looked at me with amusement in his eyes, and something else I couldn't quite understand. "I know. I did to, last night at the bonfire when I looked into your beautiful green eyes." he came oddly close, putting our foreheads together with his hand on my face, tracing my scar, my cheek, and the finally, my lips. Every touch was like fire, it was everything I had dreamed of. I looked into his eyes, he connected our lips, the kiss was slow and passionate, until it became more heated, we pulled away our foreheads touching, looking into each others eyes, when I figured out what that other emotion was. Lust.

THE NEXT SCENES ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! LOCK UP THE CHILDREN AND ENJOY! IF YOU WISH TO SKIP (which we know you won't 😏) GO TO THE STOP SIGN EMOJIS!!

Third Person POV:

Paul connected their lips once again, this time more hungry, and needy, he ripped the sweatshirt of of Chase's broad shoulders. Not breaking the kiss he put his hands under Chase's thighs, while Chase jumped up and wrapped his legs around his waist. Paul bit Chase's lip, trying to get him to open his mouth, but being the stubborn person Chase is he didn't open, Paul groped his ass causing him to moan into the kiss, Paul took the opportunity to shove his tongue in, exploring the wet cavern. Paul waked over to the blanket laid down and laid Chase down onto it, breaking the kiss to bite and suck all the way down Chase's neck and collar bone, he bite softly on Chase's sweet spot, causing him to moan loudly in pleasure, "F-fuck, Paul. Bite h-harder." he moaned, which Paul happily obliged to, he started leaving marks all up and down the other boys neck and chest. He started rubbing the other boys hard member through the fabric of his pants, he started nibbling on Chase's earlobe, "Your Mine. I'm going to mark you so no else touches you. Understand?" He whispered into his ear with that, sexy, husky voice of his. Chase eagerly nodded his head, not being able to hold back his moans from his partner touching his hard cock. "I can't hear you, baby. Tell daddy what he said." He breathed, he wouldn't give the eager boy what he wanted till he said it, "I-I'm y-yours. A-all y-yours." he whispered, "I can't hear you." Paul grabbed his partners member harshly thought the material, "A-ah! I-I'm y-ours!" He screamed out, "Better, now suck." He lifted three fingers to Chase's mouth, which Chase took in quite excited. Paul ripped off both of their pants and boxers, leaving them both exposed, while grinding their hard erections onto each other, both boys moaned out. Paul started playing with Chase's nipple, causing the other boy to go cross eyed, without warning, shoved Chase's entire length into his throat, bobbing his head up and down, humming on the boys member, while shoving two fingers into Chase's waiting hole. "F-fuck!" He breathed out, Paul released the other boys dick with a loud pop, "A-are you ready?" He asked the boy underneath him, he nodded his head, "P-please, f-fuck me-e." He begged. That was all the older male needed he shoved his entire length, a whopping 9 and a half inches, into the others eager hole. "Holy fuck!" Chase cried out, arching his back, "Did I hurt you?" he asked worried, referring to the tears in the other boys eyes, "N-o, p-please mo-ve!" he pleaded, Paul's instincts made him pound into the younger boy, "H-holy F-uck! H-harder! P-please, g-god h-harder!" He screamed, the older boy obliged, pulling one of Chase's legs over his shoulder to get a better angle, and pounded into the boy as if there was no tomorrow, he felt Chase's nails being dug and dragged along his back, only turning him on more. Then he hit that magical spot, white hot pleasure coursed through Chase's whole body, "FUCK RIGHT THERE!!" Paul aimed at the boys prostate and pounded like his life depended on it, "I-I'm g-go-na cum!!" He screamed out, Paul looked into his lover's beautiful green eyes, his tongue was sticking out he was drooling a little, and it took everything not for him to cross his eyes, but Paul still thought Chase looked beautiful. "M-me too, baby." He said, he felt Chase's walls tighten around his length, as they both came in sync with a final moan. Paul pulled out, collapsing on the blanket next to his lover, he looked over at him, "Paul, that was amazing." He told him, "Yeah, it was." Paul agreed, he flashed a beautiful smile at the younger male, "C-chase," he whispered, "I love you." The other boys eyes widened, he smiled, attacking the older's lips with his own, "I love you too."