All Healed

Anyone else having a minor heart attack about how cute Alex Meraz's laugh is? Like it's fucking adorable! No? Just me? Oh well...

Chases's POV:

I woke up the next day with Paul still asleep on my chest, him snoring softly. I heard a quite knock on the door, "Come in, but be quite he's sleeping." I whisper yelled knowing whoever it was could hear me just fine. "Hey." Leah walked through the door, "Wow, that's adorable." she pointed between the two of us, no doubt the position we were in. I gave her a grin, "So what's up? Or did you just want to see your amazing little brother?" I asked her teasingly, she quietly laughed while shaking her head, "Nah, Doctor Bloodsuckers here and wants to check up on you." I nodded my head and she left to go get Carlisle, he came into the room not even twenty seconds later. "Hello Chase, Jasper says hi. I just wanted to assure everything is ok and feeling good?" he looked at me with concern in his eyes I nodded my head, "Yep, I feel great Doc. In fact I can quite literally feel the bones healing." I chuckled, no longer feeling the pain in my chest when I did. "Ok, well that's good. You can have the casts and bandages removed tomorrow. I still want you on bed rest for a day after that, and we took your chip out and are doing repairs to the bionics. When your nervous system was damaged in also damaged your chip, we called Donald and he walked us threw what to do, and he unlocked a new ability." I smiled at him and nodded my head, excited for the new ability. "And I have one last question, that might be a little awkward. Have you been sexually active in the past 72 hours?" I cleared my through almost choking on my air, "Yes... I mean look at my boyfriend ok? He can't resist this!" we both laughed at my stupid joke, "Ok, well, no funny business for at least three days, and if you have any pain or shortness of breath wait longer. Oh, and Jasper would like to train with you when your fully healed, and Bella and Edward are excited for you to meet your goddaughter." I smiled at him, remembering the day Eddie called me asking if I wanted to be Nessie's godfather. I was best friends with Bella since I was 4, and almost a brother to Eddie since I was in middle school. "I would love to meet her too. How has her aging been going? What's her maturity level? And how has Jake been treating her cause just cause their imprinted doesn't mean I won't kick his ass!" he laughed at me, shaking his head, "And that's why they chose you for that, well she's 2 years of age but looks to be 11 or 12. She's very mature for her age, and very intelligent. Of course she can't beat you, even I can't beat you and I've been around for 380 years." We both laughed, he left the room and I fell back to sleep...

Paul's POV:

I woke up seeing Chase sound asleep. I carefully got up so I wouldn't wake him, going downstairs with a smile on my face. "Oooo, does Paul Lahote have a genuine smile on his face?" I mimicked Quil's voice, "Does Quil Atera have my genuine foot up his ass? Beside what are you still doing in my house?" he shrugged, going back to eating my entire box of lucky charms cereal. "Don't ask me, whole packs here. Doc.'s coming to take Chase's casts and bandages off and start physical therapy on his arm and leg." Wow, physical therapy. Jacob was to stubborn to do that when he was injured, "Sam wanted to stay put and help with it, says it's the least he can do." just then I heard a knock on my door, I went over and opened it to see Carlisle standing there. Chase wanted me to start calling the Cullens by their real names, "Come on in, Chase is upstairs like he's supposed to be." he nodded going up with a briefcase, motioning for me to follow him. I followed him up the stairs and into the bedroom that Chase was in. "There's my night in shining armor. I was wondering where you went." he gave me a smile while slowly sitting up, I kissed his forehead and sat next to the bed, "So do I get to get these things off of me?" he asked the bloo- I mean Cullen, "Yes, and I figured I would give you a choice, physical therapy or bed rest?" he looked lost in thought probably weighing his options for both choices, cause that's just something he would do, "I guess physical therapy wouldn't be that bad, it's mainly just stretches and walking around right?" Doc nodded his head, and got to work with the casts. When he was done he gave very specific instructions for what we can do to get him walking around on his own again. "Ok, I think Paul should help you the most. Referring to he probably knows your body better than the other pack members." He smirked and we chuckled, "So I would say, Chase hold his by the shoulders, and Paul hold under his elbows. It will make sure he has enough support to walk on his own, while having someone there in case he falls." Chase hopped of the bed putting his hands on my shoulders like doc said, me putting mine under his arms. I could tell he was struggling a bit but he quickly got over it and was starting to walk without my help. He walked over and down the stairs, but Carlisle stopped me before I could follow him, "He should be fine himself now, I was really just worried about the walking thing, just don't take things too fast." he gave me a look, and when I realized what he was talking about I blushed a deep shade of red. I went downstairs to see Chase laughing with the pack as if nothing had ever happed, then his phone rang. He took it out and said under his breath "Bree?" We of course all heard him, "Give me a sec guys." He walked outside putting the phone up to his ear, we all looked at each other and went over to the door, "Bree? What the hell is going on? My god slow the fuck down you are literally talking a mile a minute." "Sorry, where have you been!? I've been calling you like crazy! Mr. Davenport said you got into an accident, Leo actually cried!" He chuckled, "Listen I'm fine, I just had a run in with an old friend." He put so much venom into those last two words I winced, "Why where you calling? I know there has to be another reason." He was pacing back and forth, "um y-yeah, there I-is." "Bree oh my god what happened you never stutter! Is Leo and Adam ok? What about Tasha and Mr. Davenport? Oh my god are you ok?" he stopped abruptly, "Marcus is back, and he knows where you are..." Chase dropped the phone, his eyes widened in horror, and I heard his breath hitch. He picked up the phone with shaking hands, "B-Bree, p-please tell me y-your kidding." "You know I wouldn't joke about that! We're taking the private jet there tomorrow. Look on the bright side ok? We're all gonna be there, so he can't single us out like he did last time, we have the Cullens, and your pack. Everything is going to be fine."  "Ok, let's do this shit." he smiled, but I could see the fear in his eyes, he hung up and dialed another number, "Chase? What's up why are you calling?" I knew that southern accent, he called that Jasper guy, "What? Can I not call my best friend anymore without there being a crisis?" "Bree called didn't she." "Yeah you caught me. I was wondering if we could start training today? I need to get stronger and more in-tuned." "Yeah, you can come over now, Emmett has been dying to fight Spike since he knew you were back in town."  He laughed, he sounded genuinely happy the 2 seconds he did, it was beautiful. "Ok, I'll see you soon. I might have to tell Paul earlier, I doubt after what happened with Caleb he'll let me go alone." "Hey, that's just one more person that knows." "Yeah I know, I'm gonna tell everyone tonight at the pack bonfire. I'll see you soon." with that he hung up the phone. Who the hell is Marcus, what secret is he hiding, why the hell is he such good friends with the Cullens, and why does that Bree chick know about us? So many questions, yet not any answers...