2: guard

The four had returned back to the castle door. Stepping off their horsed. Taehyung was talking to his horse not noticing the young man wanting to take the horse back to her stall.

"uhm im sorry prince Taehyung. But i have to feed and brush her" he said carefully not to annoy the price.

"ah sorry, of course." taehyung said handing the horse to the boy.

"Taehyung, stay a while longer after lunch. I have something to talk with you about." the king said and walked away while taking off his gloves. Yoongi followed after their father.

Taehyung sighed and looked into the garden. Seeing the rose bished and green field. Blossom trees that were bloomed and a long fish pond in the middle.

He remembered the times where he would play on the fields. His mother would bring food amd drink. But those times had dissapeared years ago. Leaving taehyung to grow up, having to act more mature that he was.

He just wanted to play.....

To laugh and learn from making mistakes.

having friends.

"Prince Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked as he returned from stalling his horse. He noticed the young prince not smiling but just staring into the garden.

"please just call me Taehyung"

"okay, taehyung. Is something bothering you?"

"no im fine, im just not feeling happy today thats all" taehyung game him a small smile.

"hm i see" Jimin nodded also looking into the garden now.

"you know....I just want to play around.....Have fun" taehyung started. Jimin stayed silent. Letting the younger speak. "but now i have to follow the rules, have to be the 'perfect' prince."

"is it that bad?" Jimin asked. He didnt think taehyung wasnt happy.

"i dont know, im sorry for bothering you. I should get going" taehyung turned around and started to walk back to the castle door.

The guard opened the door and he went inside. Taking off his white gloves. He handed them to a maid that was waiting for him at the door.

He had to eat lunch. And then his father wanted to talk to him. He wondered what it would be about.

"Hello Jin, can i help?" Taehyung asked entering the kitchen.

"ah Its the prince. Well i domt really need help. But if you insist. Give me the green bottle on the shelf" Jin said pointing somewhere with his finger.

Taehyung looked around searching for it. There were a lot of grewn bottles.

"uhm wich do i take...?"

"olive, duuh. Ir do you want to eat freen peper oil?"

Tarhyung chuckled grabbing the olive one. Jin was the one that works here but didnt act so formal around him. He appreaciated that. He felt just like a normal boy when he helped in the kitchen.

"you should head to the dining hall, its already done"

"okay!" Taehyung smiled and left the kitchen. Joining his father and brother at the dining table.

"what took you so long?" the king asked.

"i was looking at the garden"

"hurry up next time. You cant let it all wait. A good prince is always on time"

"yes father" taehyung dropped his head low. Seeing a bowl soup appear in front of him.

"dont be so harsh on him" Yoongi said. Making taehyung look up with big eyes. He was talking for his little brother.

"lets eat" the king said ignoring his son.

-

"you wanted to speak to me father?" Taehyung said after lunch he stayed waiting untill the room was empty.

"i do, come" he motioned Taehyung to follow. Walking into the big hallway.

"since the threat of the other kingdom is comming closer. I have decided something"

"what is it?"

"i want your safety to be certain. So i recruited a guard for you. A personal guard"

"oh......" Taehyungs smile dropped. More restrictions from havung fun. To be himself.

"he is waiting in the throne room. He is very skillful and talented. Strong and tall." The king spoke. In hisbeyes the perfect guard to secure his son's safety.

"sounds promising"

"well lets meet him" the two big doors were opened and the two walked inside. Taehyung saw a tall raven haired boy stand on the blue carpet the lead to the throne. His sword at his hip shining in the sunlight.

He looked handsome.

Really really handsome

Taehyungs heart skipped a beat when his head turned and he looked into his eyes.  Freezing in his steps.

The guard bowed and the two royals and smiled. His eyes fixed again on the beautiful Prince on his left.

"Taehyung, come here" the king said. Taehyung snapped out of his daze and hurried to stand next to his father.

"this is your guard. He will be keeping an eye on you almost all day."

The guard nodded. His hair looked soft. Taehyung wanted to touch it.

"go on, he is now under your care As well" The king said stepping back.

The handsome guard nodded and took a step closer to the young Prince.
Taehyungs eyes widen. The man was up close even more handsome. His sharp features and tall figure. He looked rather intimidating.But the gentle expression made Taehyung feel at ease.

He contrasted The prince. Who had a delicate smaller figure. Soft features and a kind heart warming look. His eyes were soft and his lips smiled at amost everyone he passed.

Taehyung looked at the knight. Waching him get on one knee and take his hand.

His heart beated faster. Seeing the dark orbs stare up at him. And his lips placing a soft gentle kiss on his hand.

"hello beautiful Prince" the knight stood up still holding Taehyungs hand gently in his strong veiny hand. A hand that had experience in battle skillful with his weapon.

"im honored to have this task." he said looking deeply into Taehyungs eyes. Wich would be heart shaped if it was possible. 

"my name is Jeon Jungkook"

---

There is, jungkookie.

Im way to exited about this book. Lol

I hope you allwill enjoy this as much i do hihi.

。^‿^。