22: Zhang

Taehyung was watching Jungkook on the training field. a smile on his face. he was dressed in a nice sky blue colored top wear and white pants. 

He clapped when jungkook knocked over his partner and pointed his sword at the man's throat. 

Jungkook grinned hearing the soft claps of the prince form the side.

while taehyung was basically fanboying over his handsome knight someone was looking at them from the other side of the field. 

The person crossed his arms leaning against the fence. He had been observing the two for a while. Thinking it was very interesting..

"yay Jungkookie" Taehyung said cheerful and gave jungkook his water and towel.

Some other knights looked at them in jealousy.

"thank you" jungkook said and wiped his face with the towel.  He then gulped the water away.

"what do you have to doo today?" taehyung asked.

"following you"

"ah right." taehyung chuckled. "lets do something fun together"

"sounds good, pretty prince" jungkook gave him a wink and taehyung had to hold back a smile seeing many eyes on them.

"so w-"

"Prince Taehyung" a voice interrupted taehyung. He was suprised and looked behind him.

"oh hey Hyanna" he said and smiled at her.

"the king is asking for you"

"oh....Okay" taehyung sighed.

"do i-"

"the king said you can finish your training and come find taehyung later" hyanna interupted jungkook. "sorry for interrupting" he apologised.

"okay see you soon" taehyung said and booped jungkooks nose for no specific reason at all.

Taehyung followed Hyanna back inside the castle. he wondere why his father called this early. they just had breakfast and he wanted to have some fun.

Hyanna stopped infront of the kings room and knocked the door before walking in.

"prince Taehyung is here" she said and then left after a small wave of the king.

Taehyung walked inside and saw his father stand up. he looked rather happy today.

"why so happy?" taehyung asked curious.

"your future husband is comming to spend time with you today, isnt that kind?" the king said. immediately taehyungs mood dropped. he held back a dissapointed sigh.

"Taehyung you will be nice to him, i will not accept a arrogant behaviour from you" The king noticed that taehyungs smile dissapeared and wasnt having it.

"i know"

"go get ready, Hyanna hase prepaired some chlothes for you"

"how long will he stay?"

"a few days"

"so long?? cant he just leave, i didnt even want him" taehyung complained.

"you accept it Kim Taehyungs, now go do your job"

"Mother would never force me to be with someone i dont like!"  Taehyung said back angry and turned around leaving the room. He didnt wait for a response or bothered to leave properly. he just slammed the door closed and stomped to his room.

-

"Wow look at that, he got a strong looking horse" Jimin said standing next to Taehyung.

"mine is better"

"of course" Jimin chuckled and straightened his back when the horses came closer.

Taehyung sighed before doing the same putting on his famous soft expression with a smile the could warm anyones heart.

The horses came to a stop and Jimin ordered the men to do their job and went to take the horses to the stables. 

Zhang took off his gloves handing them to his guard while approaching Taehyung.

"Well hello again Prince Taehyung" Zhang said and gave a small bow taking taehyungs hand. 

it reminded the young prince of the day he met jungkook. but the difference was that with jungkook his heart skipped a beat and he felt this warm feeling. but here with this man he felt nothing. he didnt like the skin contact. he just wanted to pull back his hand.

"well seeing you arrived safely i would like to ask you to follow Hoseok a guard he will show you around and take you to your room." the king said.

"of course" zhang said and walked to hoseok followed by his own guard. 

"meet him in the garden within a hour" the king said to taehyung before also walking inside.

"yes father.." taehyung sighed staring at the palace walls that surrounded them. the city in the distance and the many trees.

"Whats on your mind?" jungkook asked when they were alone.

"i dont like him" taehyung said.

"you shouldnt"

"why do you keep saying that. what did he do?" taehyung asked. he remembered that on the day of the arrangement jungkook already didnt like zhang.

"its not my place to tell you at the moment" jungkook said folding his hands behind his back.

"okay....lets go to the garden"

Jungkook nodded and followed taehyung down the stairs they took the small sand pathway that led to the garden of the palace.

"will you stay with me all the time?" taehyung asked jungkook.

"of course, besides its still my job to do so"

"i know. but i wanted to  make sure" 

"i think his own guard will be around him as well."

"that guard looks scary" taehyung said remembering the man dressed in his black and silver outfit. a cold look on his face.

Taehyung saw a bench and walked to it with Jungkook sitting down. he looked up letting the sun warm his face.

On the side Jungkook was looking at the prince with a loving expression. thinking taehyung was really the prettiest person he ever met.

"Stop its making me shy" taehyung said noticing jungkook kept staring at him.

"cant help it, i just like looking at you.

Taehyung smiled and placed his hand over jungkooks giving his a smile.

---

 i have chosen update this story every week. and when i have time more. With so many ongoing books its hard to keep up with more and I want to spend a bit more time on my mental health as it is going backwards. so please be patient.
💕🌼

thank you al for reading. see u at the next chapter.
ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ