25: avoiding

"Taehyung" yoongi said as he entered the room.

"yes hyung?" taehyung looked up. He saw Yoongi enter the room with a serious expression. He knew that something was wrong.

"i know about you and Jungkook" he said with a sigh.

Taehyungs eyes widen. How did he know? They were so secret. There was no way.

"h-how?"

"he forgot his glove in your room." yoongi showed the glove that he got from under taehyung's bed a while ago.

"i..Please dont tell father" taehyung said standing up.

"i have to, he will find out anyway Tae. I don't want you to be sad when this develops further" yoongi said with a sad expression. He wanted happyness for his little brother. But taehyung didnt get it.

"no please! I love him don't do it" taehyung walked to Yoongi holding him back.

"tae.."

"please, don't"

"fine, but you should think it over. Father doesn't want you with someone other than a royal. Maybe give Zhang a chance."

"no, i don't like him at all. I love Jungkook. Not him" taehyung said pulling yoongi back in the room.

"but he is a knight Taehyung"

"i dont care!"

Yoongi sighed. "as long you are happy i guess..." he said.

*knock knock*

The door opened and Taehyung didn't like who entered. It was Zhang.

"Hello Taehyung" he said with a smile.

"hello" taehyung responded politely. Just as he was taught to.

"let's spend some time together."

-

A few days had passed and Taehyung was not looking forward to tomorrow at all. He was currently hiding by Jungkook who was in the guard part of the building. He was talking while they were eating. He went here straight after his own dinner and hide from his father and Zhang... and just anyone.

"so then i said to Hyanna that i wanted my hair like this. But she said it looked dumb!" taehyung said sitting next to Jungkook.

Many of the other guards were looking at him. They didn't get a visit often. And definitely not from the young Prince.

Jungkook was annoyed by the stared taehyung got and leaned forward to block their eyes. Taehyung oblivious of that just kept smiling while the spoke.

"are you done yet?" he then asked looking at Jungkook.

"uh...I guess so" jungkook said and shoved away his plate standing up. He grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled him after him.

"ah where are we going?" taehyung asked.

"my room" jungkook said as he pushed open his bedroom wich he shared with Hoseok.

They sat down on the bed and Jungkook took off his shoes. "that's better"

"i have a maybe odd question?" taehyung said suddenly.

Jungkook looked up with curious eyes and nodded "sure what is it?"

"if i could choose would you even want to marry me?" taehyung asked fiddling with his fingers.

"i would, definitely!"

"really?! Wow" taehyung chuckled and smiled wide. He then moved closer hugging Jungkook.

"but the future may be different than we want Tae" Jungkook said stroking taehyun gs hair.

"i know....But i will try.....I don't care what will happen. If i must i will even run away" taehyung said parting from the hug.

"run, to where?"

"just away. Where i can be with you. But you would come with me right?" taehyung asked hopeful.

"of course i would, i will always be at your side" jungkook said and cupped taehyung's face. The prince smiled and his heart skipped a beat.

Jungkook was the one, he was sure of it.

He didn't want to wait and leaned forward kissing the knight with his soft lips.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung pulling him against him and tilted his head. He wished to have this every day.

And maybe...One day...More than just a kiss.

They were so lost in the moment to have the other close that they didnt notice the door opening.

---

Thank you for reading!
🌼🌼🌼