15: arranged.1

A few days had passed and this was the day taehyung havent been looking forward to at all.

He tried to stay in bed and ignore Hyanna this time. Even if it made him feel bad he just didnt want this day to start.

Hyanna knew and she felt a big bad for the young prince. She had asked yoongi to pull taehyung out of his bed so she could get him ready.

"i dont want to, in gonna jump out if the window" taehyung mumbled.

"Prince...Lets not do that" hyanna said styling taehyungs hair. "i know you dont want to but maybe there will be someone nice there and it wont be so bad after all"

"i dont want anyone else"

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"nothing...I just dont want my father to do this, he doesnt know what i want. He doesnt know me like that"

"he's the king sadly its his rules" she sighed and patted taehyungs shoulder. "i will be here for you always. Im not leaving anytime soon"

"thank you, you are amazing Hyanna" taehyung said and smiled. "glad i can talk to you like this"

"anytime"

-

Taehyung havent seen Jungkook all day. It was making him feel down.  He hoped to get time and quickly sneak out to find the knight. But he couldn't. He was with his father all the time in a room, getting ready to welcome the guests into the ball-room

Taehyung had seen the people of the kingdom enter the palace walls through the window. And had seen different royals of other nearby country's seen pass the gate on their horses.

He should be feeling exited, but he wasnt. He didnt like it at all. It made him feel sick.

"you ready? Its time, son" the king said standing up. Taehyung nodded and followed his father up the stairs going onto a podium that was in the ball-room for them.

They looked to all the people inside the room. In the back were the city people. In the front royals of nearby kingdoms. In their expensive colored outfits. Taehyung didnt look at them, he noticed their presence. But his eyes were searching for someone else.

He didnt find him. There were normal guards around. But he didnt saw Jungkook anywhere. He frowned dissapointed and sighed.

"-and now lets have fun" the king ended his speech wich taehyung was completely not paying attention to. He snapped from his thoughts and put on a smile quickly.

"dont do anything you arent supposed to. Got it?" taehyungs father said before passing him walking into the crowd.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi who stood next to him.

"dont run off Tae, i know you are thinking about it" yoongi said.

"i wont.." taehyung said and passed his brother going to stand near the food and drinks table. Taking a apple.

He just hoped no one will approach him, wich was very dumb to even think about since it was a party for him. He had to chose one of the royals after this.

He almost finished his apple while staring at the people talking and some looking at him. Taehyung just wanted the wall to suck him up and he can go find Jungkook. He didnt want to talk to the royals. They are all acting high and mighty, taehyung didnt like it.

"hello Prince Taehyung" someone said. Taehyung threw his apple away in the bin and turned around. Seeing a classy male wearing black and gold suit. The crown mark on his top was a sign he was a king. He looked oddly fammiliar. He reminded him of someone.

"hello" taehyung responded politely.

"my name is....Doesnt matter now.."

"i see you are a king?" taehyung asked pointing to the crown on the left side of his chest.

"ah, yes thats right. I recently got the title of king. My father had unexpectedly passed away of a desease"

"oh im sorry"

"dont worry its okay." the man said and looked around. "annyway you live in a beautiful palace i must say"

"thank you" taehyung said and smiled.

"but not as beautiful as you"

"a-ah thanks" taehyung said taken off guard by the compliment.

"you like flowers i saw, my kingdom hase a lot of pretty flowers for you"

"i do like flowers! What kind?"

"ice roses, sunflowers, daisy's..Many more" the man smiled. There was something about man's expression wich taehyung didnt feel good about. But he shrugged it off as it must be just a bit akward for both of them.

"do you have Mooncryst?" taehyung asked hoping for a 'yes'.

"hm not that i know. But i would get it for you if you want me to"

"thats kind of you. Mooncryst is my favorite flower"

"hm really, its a rare flower. I havent seen it a lot before" the man said picturing the flower in his head.

"i havent seen it in real life at all, i dont get out a lot...And definetly not outside the walls" taehyung sighed and looked at the food on the table.

"oh, why is that?"

"my father..The king, he wants it like that." taehyung looked back at the man.

"i see.."

"i will go take a drink, you want some?" the man asked kindly. Taehyung nodded with a smile and watched the man walk away to the other end of the table where the drinks were.

He is kind taehyung thought. Waiting patiently till he came back. He wasnt a annoying company luckily. But it was just the begin. He eventually had to talk to every royal guest here, sadly.

"here you go" the man said handing him a wine.

"thank y-"

"dont take it" someone interupted them taking the glass from the man and place it on the table corner.

the man frowned at the guard that interrupted them. Meanwhile Taehyung was starting to smile and his eyes lit up.

"why are you interupting the Prince? Cant you see we are buisy..Guard" the man said. Speaking like jungkook was below him. Wich he was since he is a guard.

Taehyung didnt like that tone the man used to talk.

"dont talk like that, this is Jungkook. He's my personal guard" taehyung said and smiled at Jungkook. Seeing the raven look back with his dark brown orbs.

"still he's a guard. And interrupting us"

"dont be mean, he is my best friend" taehyung said. Knowing it could never be more. If his father would find out it will be bad.

"hm well, lets go talk somewhere else then." the man suggested walking to taehyung. Jungkook didnt allow him and stepped aside standing in front of Taehyung.

"dont come near him, why are you here?" Jungkook said glaring at the man. the man sighed and rolled his eyes.

"why do you care?"

"because you are of Xudora, and i know that you are not the best family out there...I know what you did" Jungkook spoke. Remembering something in the past.

"im not afraid, we both know no one will believe you"

"maybe the king not. But the Prince might" jungkook said in a challenging voice.

"fine, i will leave him alone for now then" the man said looking at Taehyung who held jungkooks hand. the man looked at the hands. "hm, how nice" he said and grinned turning around.
He then left the two.

---

A bit later update than usual, i was updating one story of mine for a day. But here i am.

I hope you like it, thank you for reading and see u at the next update!