18: gift

Taehyung was opening all the presents that each royal gave him. some form princesses, some from prince's and one of a king. the one his father chose for him. he didnt open that present untill last. just becasue he was not happy that it was from him.

He sighed taking the small box and opening the bow that was tied around it. he opened the lid and looked inside. he wasnt even suprised anymore. It was a silver necklace with red ruby's . it was nice but he already got a lot of it. he didnt need it. and why does it always have to be jewels and other expensive things.

Taehyung wanted something meaningful. something special. something expensive wasnt always special. it was just a thing that cost a lot.

he placed the gifts on his bed to put them on his place later and put away the small empty boxes in the trash can. 

he looked at the bed and sighed shaking his head. 

-

"Look Jungkook! its blooming" Taehyung said pointing to the flowers in the grass. "so pretty"

"you are pretty" Jungkook said while peeking at taehyung from the corner of his eye.

"aish dont make me shy" taehyung said and pushed the knight. making him trip over his foot and fall in the grass. But the knight grabbed a hold of taehyung pulling him down with him making the prince fall on his chest. Jungkook chuckled seeing taehyungs shocked face.

"and we find ourselves back in this position" jungkook said and flipped them over pinning taehyung to the ground. 

"jungkook" taehyung whined feeling shy from the confidence the knight had.

"i can be bold if you want me to, i can be kind and caring too" Jungkook grinned.

"what do you mean bold?" taehyung asked. 

jungkook bend down making their noses touch before he kissed him. 

it wasnt a long kiss but enough to make taehyung relax and close his eyes, melting. his hands forming small fists.

Jungkook took a moment to take in taehyungs expression. his parted soft lips and light eyes looking at him with a soft expression. one word,

beautiful.

"i-i get it" taehyung whispered.

"good" jungkook got on his feet and pulled taehyung up. wiping the grass of the prince.

Taehyung walked away to hide his shy self and began looking into the pond wish fishes. seeing the swim around and some ome his way with their 'O' shaped mouth.

"here" jungkook said. taehyung turned around seeing jungkook hold a pretty white rose flower.

"a rose, for me?" taehyung asked his eyes lit up. 

jungkook nodded and taehyung smiled.

"i dont own anything that i can give to you, so i brought you this flower" he said. he was a knight and didnt won many gold or jewerly to gift the young prince. 

"i dont need expensive things, this  is perfect!" Taehyung said and accepted the flower taking it in his hands.  "thank you, its my favorite gift"

"one day i wil give you a moon cryst"

"really?!" taehyung said exited with wide eyes.

"really, i wil find it just for you" jungkook said with a smile. taehyung smiled back and hugged him.

when Taehyung was hugging Jungkook he saw Jimin approach in the distance. so he quickly let go. 

"someone is comming" Taehyung said and jungkook turned around seeing Jimin.