3: beautiful

The three stood in the throne room. The king waited looking at his son and the knight. expecting a reaction from the prince. while Taehyung was staring into the knights eyes. 

it was silent, jungkook had a small smile on his lips observing the prince's delicate face. he was more beautiful up close. 

"Taehyung"

"a-ah yes father?" taehyung snapped from his daze looking back at the king. pulling his hand back. the knight slowered his now empty hand folding them behind his back.

"if you will guide this man through the castle i will leave now" the king said nudging towards Jungkook. Taehyung smiled and nodded turning to Jungkook.

"Well follow me"

"happily" Jungkook whispered following the prince. watching him walk so graceful. 

"have you been a knight for long?" Taehyung asked. he never saw Jungkook before. 

"i am."

"oh i see, i never saw your face before"

"well there are two hallways like this."taehyung said standing in the middle of the high and light colored hallway. the grey and beige walls and big glass windows brighting up the inside. "there is one on te other side of the throne room as well."

"its even bigger from the inside" jungkook said looking around him.

"it is.." taehyung sighed and started walking towards the stairs at the end of the hallway.

"prince Taehyung"

"please call me Taehyung, just my name" taehyung didnt like people being so formal and saying 'prince' he knew he was one. but he just wanted to be called Taehyung.

"its against my rules"

"hm" taehyung walked up the saits jungkook following him. they came to the second floor. again a long hallway. but this tie a little bit different. this had a lot of doors.

"here are the bedrooms. mine id the brown door at the end" taehyung walked to it motioning the knight to follow. jungkook felt being watched from the guards that stood in the hallway. it was obvious that he was new here, by the way he kept looking around. it didnt bother jungkook that much, he knew people will look at him.

"this is my brothers" the prince pointed to a door in the hallway. it had the name on it 'prince Min Yoongi'.

"i see" 

"on the other side sleeps my father and the maids sleep on the other building. you can enter that through the bridge- wait let me take you" taehyung said and  walked to the right. the left and right building were connected by a smaller hallway on the second floor. and in the middle of that small hallway was a open door wich had a bridge connetion to the other smaller building.

"the view from here is nice" taehyung said looking over the edge. it had a roof  making te sun not so bright. 

"its nice indeed" Jungkook said and looked out of the arch at the fields. taehyung then gasped and grabbed Jungkooks hand. pulling him after him.

"come come, i want to show you something" he said, jungkook was surprised by the sudden action of the prince. but he didnt complain. letting the prince pull him over the bridge into the other building. they ran down the stairs.

"Prince taehyung the king said you cant go out" a guard the stood at the door blocking it.

"i have to show him around. i want to show him something" 

"but"

"please just, ill be back soon. i wont tell the king if he finds out"

"fine, but hurry" The guard said. he knew he should follow kings orders. but he cant say no to the young prince.