29: canceled

Taehyung walked with Jungkook to the palace. Immediately the guard at the door blocked the way.

"he isn't allowed inside." the guard said motioning to Jungkook.

"if you don't want to lose your position you step aside" taehyung threatened the man. The guard hesitated but slowly took a step aside letting the prince and knight enter.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as they made their way to the Kings room. Both knew it wasn't going to be a fun time. But at least they had each other.

Some guards tried to talk to them but taehyung ignored them or tell them to move away. And then they came to the door. Here was his father. He won't be happy if he seed the two together. But taehyung couldn't care anymore. Everyone can know. If they did not support it then they can fuck off.

*knock...Knock* taehyung slowly opened the door peeking inside. He saw his father in a chair reading a book. He gave taehyung a short glance and motioned him to come in.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook after him not letting go of the knights hand and closed the door.

"fath-"

"what is he doing here?" the king said slamming his book shut and stand up.

"he belongs with me" taehyung answered confidently. He wasn't going to be a kid and just take whatever his father had to say. He won't be small and obedient. He was going to speak up, he was going to stand up for himself.

"he doesn't, he shouldn't be here. Leave Jungkook"

"no! He is not leaving. He is my boyfriend and i love him, you are not sending him away" taehyung said and he felt a soft squeeze from jungkook in his hand which made him calm down.

"you should marry Zhang, he is who i chose. He will be a good king" his father said placing the book down and walk around the table closer to the two.

"he won't, he is a bad man. Jungkook would be a good king, he is kind, understanding and knows what others feel. Zhang is selfish!" taehyung shouted. He was so frustrated how his father still can keep that up. Why is he so blind to see?

"zhang is a fine man, don't talk so bad about him"

"he killed mother!" taehyung shouted moving with his hand angry. He let go of Jungkook and sighed frustrated.

"..." there fell a silence. The king looks surprised but it slowly changed into a frown.

"he did what?"

"he killed her dad, jungkook saw it. He was with her to war. He was one of the knights. Zhang's father didn't die of sickness. He was murdered by his son"

"i will not believe this" the king said. But deep down he knew the possibility. Because zhang was from Xudora, a kingdom as big as theirs. And when they went to war, the king of Xudora suddenly died and the queen never returned.

"come on, why are you like this. Where is the father i liked. Where is he?!" taehyung sad and teared up. He remembered the days where yoongi, father and him would play around happy. Their mother would watch then with a smile and hug them warmly.

"im still here son-"

"no you are not. You two promised to make me happy, you promised to give me the best" taehyung reached from Jungkook's hand which the Knight immediately noticed and gave him.

"but i'm not happy, i feel sad and stuck"

"son-"

"you control what i do. Force me to marry someone who i don't even like, take away my friends. Lock me up inside the palace."

" i was protecting you, i didn't want to lose you like mother"

"i know, but this is not the way!" taehyung shouted crying. Jungkook rubbed his thumb over the Prince's hand to comfort him. He want going to interfere with the two.

"then tell me what to do!?"

"take cancel the wedding. Let me have Jungkook, let me be myself. Let me have friends. Let me outside." taehyung looked at his father and sniffled "let me be happy dad, please"

"i..........Son i..." the king teared up and sat down in a chair. "im sorry"

"please dad"

"i'm so sorry, please forgive me. I-i will cancel the wedding" he said and looked at taehyung. Slowly seeing his son's eyes lit up. "and...And you can marry Jungkook"

Then taehyung turned around throwing himself in Jungkook's arms who immediately hugged him back.

they shared a kiss and the king watched. He sighed and leaned back.

Taehyung looked happy, jungkook looked happy.

He will change....He not realised that that was not the way, hw want making taehyung happy, he went to far.

"thank you" taehyung said walking to his father and hugged him.

-

The five stood in the throne room. Taehyung sitting on the prince's chair with Jungkook at his side. The king on his high throne as they looked at Zhang and his guard.

"whats this?" zhang asked.

"the wedding is cancelled" the king said. and they saw Zhang's smile disappear into a frown.

"what?!" he hissed angry.

"the wedding is cancelled, taehyung will marry Jeon Jungkook, his true love" the king said and stood up.

"no! I was supposed to become the king. ME!" zhang ran forward grabbing his sword. He was going for Taehyung whose eyes widen.

But jungkook was fast he blocked Zhang's sword with his own and pushed him back.

"you will be charged for attacking the royal family" he said with a grin. Zhang groaned annoyed and turned around running away but guards already came inside blocking his path.

"No you are all liars, you promised me Power and the title of King. You would give me your son!"

"you are not the one Zhang, you will spend your life in prison"

"For what?!", zhang shouted as he was grabbed and unarmed by the guards.

"for the murder of the queen of Mabetha and attack on the prince of the royal family." the king stated and jungkook put his sword back looking at zhang who was getting dragged away.

Then the king turned to the two lovers.

"if you are okay with it we can use the preparations for the wedding with Zhang for you two. There will need to be a wedding for the kingdom. I will step down soon" the king said.

"that's okay, as long its Jungkook i will be happy" taehyung said with a smile.

"same for me" jungkook said wrapping his arms around taehyung back hugging im.

The king smiled and nodded. "then i will be happy to announce you two after the wedding" he said and walked down the stairs of the throne.

---

The end is nearrrrrrr.

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!