19: kiss

Taehyung was walking through the castle hallway. Passing two kngiths going to practice.

More like Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Taehyung said greeting his brother.

"hello Taehyung" Yoongi smiled patting taehyungs hair.

Hoseon crossed his arms tapping his foot.

"you never smile at me" he said.

"thats becasue you are annoying. Unlike taehyung"

"dont be mean Yoongi hyung" taehyung said.

"im just stating facts" yoongi said and walked past him leaving hoseok behind.

"is he always like that?" hoseok asked with a sigh.

"not to me.....But if you annoy hin long anough he will change. I can see he ectually likes the attention" taehyung said watching yoongi walk away. " if he didnt he would have get rid of you a long time ago."

"i see. Imma get going now!" hoseok smiled and ran off after yoongi. When the older saw that the sunshine smiley boy was running towards him Yoongi's eyes widen and he started running away from hoseok.

Taehyung Shook his head and walked towards the guard sleeping rooms. He went to the fourth room opening the door.

Luckily there was only two other guard in here that were talking with eachother wile playing a card game. Not paying much attention to taehyung just walking around there.

Taehyubg closed the door behind him and saw Jungkook take off his belt and place his sword in the holder at the wall.

"hi" he said. The knight turned around smiling when he saw the Prince.

"hey"

Taehyung sat down on the bed folding his hands on his lap as he watched jungkook take off his gloves and shoes.

"so what did Jimin say?" jungkook asked sitting down next to taehyung.

"he will keep it a secret if i gave him updates on us" taehyung said and chuckled at it.

"wow he really is like that" jungkook said looking at the clock. It was time for bed soon.

"jungkook?.." taehyung said while fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Jungkook looked at him noticing the nervous behaviour of the prince.

"yes?"

"can you....Can you k-kiss me again?" the prince asked looking down. He ready felt so small next to the knight. Asking that made him feel even more small. He now felt tiny.

"did you like that?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook chuckled and put his finger under taehyungs chin lifting his face. Then placed his lips on the prince's soft pink ones.

Taehyungs breath hitched from suprise. But when he felt the knights lips on his he closed his eyes. His body felt like there was a hot blanket thrown over him.

He made small fists of his hands taking in the moment.

Jungkook began moving his lips. His  heart wanted nothing else than to be with the young prince.

He didnt know how long he can have this dreamworld. How long he can be the one having taehyungs love.

But he will cherish it as long it lasts. He will make sure taehyung wont ever forget him.

Taehyung felt Jungkooks palm on his chest gently pushing him. Taehyung slowly layed on his back their lips not leaving each other.

Jungkook placed his hands next to taehyungs head as they kissed.

At this moment the young prince felt so happy. This was what he wanted. He wanted to have someone he loved. To have someone that loved him.

Someone that hugs him, that cares for him, that gived him kisses, that will always be there for him.

Jungkook had it all.

Taehyung just hoped that even if it wasnt Jungkooks job to guard taehyung that the knight will still be there.

Jungkook moved his hand to taehyungs cheek and then brought it down placing it on Taehyungs hip. feeling it move slightly.

Both were getting so caught in the moment. Losing the sense of still being in a room.

"jungkookie" taehyung breathed out as they parted. He looked at the dark orbs of the knight that looked back at him.

"Tae.." jungkook said. Taehyung smiled. He felt normal when someone used his name and not 'prince', he liked that.

"i...I love you" taehyung said and bit his lip. He never said it to someone else before. It still felt so new when he said those three famous words. For him they were special. They meant a lot.

"i love you too"

"will you be there for me always?" taehyung asked moving his hands to hold the top of jungkooks suit.

"i will try to be there wherever i can" jungkook said with a small smile to assure the prince his words were sincere.

"thank you" taehyung smiled and pulled jungkook down on top of him hugging him.
"i-i will do everything to make you stay. I wont let my father send you away" taehyung said holding jungkook so tight.

"i will do everything to protect you" Jungkook flipped them over so he could wrap his trong arms around the prince as well. The young boy's body felt so warm and delicate. His brown hairs were soft. His body shape curved. His chlothes were made of soft material. The gems and diamonds in the decoration always make him shimmer so beautiful in the light.

But taehyung didnt need any of that. His eyes were the real sparkle. His heart was the post delicate. His smile was the most beautiful.

---

Im so sorry!

I didnt realise it had been 6 days since the last update. I delayed at first from the lack of inspiration. But i didnt mean to make you all wait this long.

Sorry again.ಥ_ಥ

I hope you like the update and i will see you at the next chapter.
🌼