17: chosen

Taehyung was sitting somewhere private. His father was speeching again and taehyung waited untill he had to go. He was thinking.

His father would ask him wich royal he will chose to marry with.

But taehyung didnt want any of those. He had finnaly found the one he wanted. The one that cares for him. The one that makes him smile.

But if he told the king he loved a knight. He would be angry. And in the parst part the knight would be banished from the castle.

Taehyung didnt want that.

"tae, you comming?" yoongi said as he walked in. He saw his little brother wasnt looking happy.

Yoongi knew why. He felt bad for taehyung. His father was almost comoletely controlling taehyungs life. Saying what he should and cant do.

"im not leaving, i wont let any of those rich worms touch you. I will cut their hands if you told me to" yoongi said sitting down next to taehyung.

"thanks Hyung" Taehyung said smiling a bit at his brother.

"cone on father is going to ask you forward" They both stood up and left back to the stage where it all happend.

"and now the moment you all have been waiting for. Who will be the choice of my son, Prince Kim Taehyung?" the king said proud seeing his son walk up next to him.

Taehyung stepped forward looking at everyone. Seeing his father next to him motioning him to speak.

"i....." Taehyung said it was silent m. Very silent you could hear a pin fall.

Taehyung looked at all the royals who's eyes were fixed on him. He didnt liked any of them at all. With their posh behaviour or their bragging about how amazing their kingdom is.

He didnt want any of those.

"i chose...." his eyes traveled up when he saw something move behind a pilar. A person joined the crowd at the back.

He looked up straight into into taehyungs eyes. The Prince bit his lip seeing jungkooks dark eyes look at him.

A soft smile on his lips, the lips he could still feel. He smiled back.

"Taehyung.." his father whispered in a warning tone.

"u-uhm i chose......I.." taehyung was about so just say the kindest one of them. But he couldnt the words got stuck in his throat.

'What will you do tonight?'

'i know its okay. dont worry about me'

The words jungkook said. Taehyung felt himself getting emotional. He couldnt just find the one and then not fight for it

He wasnt going to do it.

"i cant..." he whispered. Jungkook could read his lips and he stood there frozen.

"im not chosing anyone of you" Taehyung spoke shocking not only his father. Yoongi and the guests as well.

"my son just doesnt know it yet. Let me make the desicion fo break the knot." his father said walking forward. Taehyung panicked.

"father, what are you doing?"

"he will chose the new young king of Mabetha as his future husband. And that is going to be sealed. Come forward"

"father you cant do this!" taehyung said.

"shut up taehyung. Dont talk to me" the king said not to loud for everyone to hear.

Yoongi did. He walked forward placing a hand on taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung turned around.

"y-yoongi do something please. I dont want them"

"father taehyung needs more time. He cant just make a choice like this" yoongi said. The king turned around.

"syay out of this Yoongi" he said and then smiled seeing the black suited boy stand in front of the podium.

Taehyungs eyes widen. It was that scary yet kind man of earlier.

He made taehyung very uncomfortable.

"dad not him, he is sca-"

"shut it!"

Taehyung immediately shut up he wanted to leave. He didnt feel good with this.

But still he kept his kind gentle expression and soft smile every second. Even when his father put him in his place.

He cant ruin the image.

-

Everyone left only king of mabetha was there. And the Xudora family

(a/n i wrote the boys name 'lay' in last chapters. But taehyung doesnt know it. Its just easier to write it with names rather than a explanation of the person)

"greet your future husband, you will have to get to know eachother soon"

"hello, im taehyung" taehyung said just like father told him to.

"hello beautiful Prince, call me Zhang" he said.

"okay..Zhang" taehyung stopped talking after. He wasnt interested in him. He just wanted to leave and hide in his room.

"Zhang shall we talk in my room?" The king asked its guest. Zhang nodded and followed the king out

As soon they left. Taehyung ran out. Going to his room. He passed Hyanna with fresh clothing who was in her way.

Taehyung went inside his room and slammed the door closed.

"i dont want him.." he said hugging his pillow.

*knock*

The door slowly opened. Hyanna peeked inside.

"taehyung everything okay?" she asked concerned

"no...."

"oh no, what ca i do for you?"

"call Jungkook" taehyung said. Hyanna nodded with a smile and left the room going to find jungkook. Who cant be far.

*knock knock* a second time someone was at his door.

"come in.."

"Prince?" it was jungkooks voice. Taehyung sat up patting the space next to him on the bed.

"whats on your mind?" Jungkook asked as he closed the door behind him and say down next to taehyung.

"i dont want that man, he makes me feel uneasy...He is so pushy.." taehyung said scooting closer to jungkook.

"i see" Jungkook said. He was trying to hide his feelings for the Prince. Now that he had been choosen a future husband jungkook should stop his love.

"i want you Jungkook....Not some random royal" Taehyung said.
And jungkook couldnt hide it. Hus heat skipped beat and he felt taehyung hold hid hand.

"your words are true. Your eyes are kind. Your actions are gentle" taehyung spoke.

"you are just prefect" Jungkook said. Taehyung blushed.

"i wont listen to my father. I want to be with you, so we will be together. Only if....You want to"

"I would love to" Jungkook said and smiled.

---

Goodnight readers. Im tired zzz

See u soon!
🌼🌺🌼