❪ ii. ❫ I TRUST YOU.

❪  CHAPTER TWO: ACT TWO. 
i never trusted anyone like i trust you.

warning: i asked you guys and heard some feedback and took it into considerationtherefore — please please please note that imtrying my best to make this as sweet and safefeeling as you all deserve & need

some feedback and took it into consideration
therefore please please please note that im
trying my best to make this as sweet and safe
feeling as you all deserve & need. i love you!

            DAPHNE WHITE WAS IN HER ROOM , humming a song on the record player her father had given her before he had passed. She stood in front of her mirror silently , her silk nightgown hugging her curves. With her bottom lip trapped between her teeth Daphne stared. She noticed how her waist didn't seem as small as beforeand her arms were noticeably larger. She couldn't help but frown self consciously , turning around to see what it looked like from the back. She didn't do this oftenafraid that it'd come to point where it'd hurt to look. But every now and then she couldn't help it. It was mostly out of curiosity sometimes if her mother would make a comment at dinner or when she was showering and something felt different. Daphne didn't hate what she saw when she looked in the mirror , she just. . . didn't like it.

     When she heard her door creak open , Daphne rolled her eyes. 〝Mom! I told you a thousand times to knock before coming〞She stopped abruptly , her eyes settling on her boyfriend. 〝In.〞Daphne finished , standing awkwardly.

     Steve paused. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes studied Daphne in front of him. He had never seen her sobeautiful. Her face was bare of any makeup and her body was complimented with the light pink nightgrown. Nervously he ran his hand through his hair , a blush tinting his cheeks as his eyes focused on something else in her room. 〝Your mom let me inshe's going out.

     〝Did she say where?〞Daphne asked quietly. Her cheeks were surely the color of apples , her
arms trying their best to cover parts of her up.

     Steve shook his head silently , shamelessly looking her up and down with shock.
〝II should have calledsorry , baby.

     Daphne grinned at his petname with butterflies in her stomach. No matter how many times he said it , she still got the same feeling. 〝Don't apologize. I wanted to see youI miss you.