Part One ~ First day of school

Tony POV

I woke up this morning and remembered, shit, school started today. It was already 7:15. I could make it if i hurried.. or i could just drop out. I mean, i could do it if i really wanted to. Today i will go. I hopped into the shower and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and made some cereal and looked out the window. I could already see kids starting to leave for school. There were some interesting cars, a yellow bug, a tesla, who drives a tesla to school? and then i remebered that Ondreaz does. i finished up and headed out. It was 7:30, perfect timing. 

~Time skip to school~

I arrived at school and said hi to all of my friends. I looked around all of the hallways when i heard a familiar voice.

Ondreaz: "Hey, who are you looking for?"

Tony: "No one, just looking."

Ondreaz: "Okay, are we still filming tonight?"

Tony: "Yeah sure"

Ondreaz: "okay bet. I will look for things to react to"

With that he walked away to talk to charli. I went over to my locker and got my stuff out, when a girl walked over to the locker next to mine and did the same. She clumsily dropped her books, so i picked up some for her. 

Y/N POV

I was walking to my locker to get my things ready for my first few classes. I grabbed the first three books on top and me being my clumsy self, dropped them all. I went down to pick them up and realised that someone already had. I looked up to a boy, and recognized him immedietly.

Y/n: "Oh, thanks."

Tony: "Yeah no problem" He said as he handed me the books.

Y/n: "You are Tony, right?"

Tony: "Uh, yeah. I am kinda in a rush, so i cant take any pictures or anything."

I laughed and said, "You are  so cocky."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me like he was finally getting a good look at me. He turned red.

Tony: "Sorry, I have a problem of jumping to conclusions. Forget I said that. What is your name?"

Y/n: "I am y/n, nice to meet you." You said, smiling.

Tony: "yeah, nice to meet you too. Pretty name by the way."

Y/n: "thank y-"

You were cut off by the bell. you waved goodbye to Tony and started walking over to AP Chem. He walked beside you. Awkwarrrrdd. He jumped ahead and opened the door for you, you smiled at each other. 

Y/n: "I hate it when that happens, haha its so awkward."

Tony: "Yeah same, but this time it wasn't too bad."

Y/n: "Thank you for holding the door for me, and picking up my books."

you finished up your conversation and took seats next to each other. you set your books down in the rack underneath the seat. You heard someone behind you saying "Pssst". Yout turned around to see Ondreaz trying to get Tony's attention. You tapped him, not thinking much of Ondreaz being there and pointed behind you. Then you remembered that he was older than both of you.

Y/n: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Ondreaz: "Shh! I switched places with a Jr. and im not supposed to be here. Hey, who are you?"

Y/n: "Im y/n. I just met Tony today, i think we are going to be good friends." You said, shaking ondreaz's hand. 

Mrs. Hannah: "Okay students, my name is Mrs. Hannah if you didn't know. These will be your permanent seats so choose wisely." She said, giggling at the end. 

you were taking notes and listening to the teacher when you decided to look around the room. You looked at Tony and he looked away instantly, blushing at his paper. You laughed and he smiled with you. This was going to be a good day, maybe even year. You looked back at the board and refocused. you felt something on your knee and figured it was just a paper that had dropped, but i looked down and saw a hand. I turned red as a beet. I looke up at Tony and saw him looking at you, smiling sweetly. I got a little bit uncomfortable but Tony didn't notice, and i didnt say anything as i didnt want to embarress him. i looked behind me and saw Ondreaz looking at his hand, not having a smile on his face nor a frown. Just.. staring. I turned back around.

~Time skip to lunch~ (bc im lazy lol)

Ondreaz POV

I was walking in the halls when I saw Charli and decided to go talk to her.

Ondreaz: "Hey, to spice things up today wanna switch places in class?"

Charli: "I guess, but your name isnt gender neutral.."

Ondreaz: "Just shame them if they say anything about it." 

Charli :"Okay I have AP Chem first. How bout you?"

Ondreaz: "History."

Charli: "Okay, bet."

we said goodbye as the bell rand and I rushed over to the chemistry room. Mrs. Hannah didn recognize me, she was a new teacher. i sat down and a second later i saw tony sit down with a girl in front of me. I started talking to her and found out her name was y/n. Pretty name. she herself was very pretty. At one point i looked down to see Tony's hand sitting on her knee. I just, stared. It made me feel a bit angry but i didnt want them to know so i just acted like nothing happened.

A/N: Hi guys! so i know the pic is weird but im lazy and my laptop doesnt have room to download a pic of them so enjoy the angry egg. Also hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was kinda long so yeahhh

<3 author