Part 7 ~ Yikess

Tony POV

I heard sirens. "FUCK!" I shouted. "Tony we need to leave!" I heard Y/n yell out to me. I grabbed her hand and we started running out the back door, leaving it open for people to flood out. We separated from the rest of the group, running through the woods behind her house. We found a river and I threw myself without hesitation, taking Y/n in with me. We came above the water. "What the fuck Tony?" She asked, confused and angry. "Go under!!" I whisper shouted before taking a breath and going under the dock. We stayed underwater for at least 45 seconds at a time. We would go back up as quietly as possible to get air, then go back down just in case they came. After being in the lake for about 1 hour, we decided it was safe to go back to our house. I got out, helping y/n up after. We wiped our bodies off with our hands to try and push off some of the water. We started laughing, that was such a dumb idea, it was freezing. And it was night, so that didn't help our situation at ALL. "I can't believe we did that!" Y/n said, laughing and grabbing my hand. "I know, I'm kinda a party animal." I said sarcastically, smiling. We started heading back to her house, which is where my car was. We would come back tomorrow to clean up, and the dreadful part, deal with the cops. We went inside quickly to turn off the lights, lock the doors, and turn off the music. We grabbed towels and Y/n's clothes for the night and got in the car, where Ondreaz was hiding in the back seat. "Guys! it was so close I almost got caught!" Ondreaz said from the back seat. "What the hell, why are you guys like, soaking?" He said laughing. "We will explain when we get out of here," I said starting the car and driving away quickly. It was about a 10-15 minute drive, so when we got there our clothes were still damp but mostly dry. "Okay, I think we should go in, shower, chill, maybe eat something and go to bed. Yeah?" I asked. "Sounds great." they replied. We got inside and I showed Y/n to the shower, guests first. Ondreaz sat on the couch while we were showering. I got in after Y/n and when we finished we got in our Pj's and made some TikToks. "What's for dinner?" I asked. "DINO NUGGETS!!" Y/n shouted. "Okay, haha." She's so childish but so sweet. I got them out of the freezer and put them on a pan in the oven. 

Y/n POV

Tony was making Dino Nuggets for dinner when I got a call from my mom. "Shit! My mom's calling me!!" I yelled to the boys. I quickly answered the phone.

Hey mom! What's up?? 

Y/n where are you?

I am staying at the Lopez's house tonight, why?

Why did I get a call from the Police Department saying that the party 'we' threw was to loud and were illegal drinkers and smokers? 

I don't know? Oh I know!! The neighbors threw a party and they thought it would be a good idea to send some over to our house with their own alcohol and stuff because there was too many people to fit in one house. *Shit! What was that? That was one of the worst lies I've ever made up.*

When I come home there is no leaving the house for a week, no friends, and no phone. The last thing I will be needing from you is an EXPLANATION!!!

Mom relax I will explain it all to you when you get home! I didn't do anything wrong, I swear! It was just a small party with me and my friends and people started showing up, I couldn't keep them out!

I don't wanna hear it. We are coming home on Wednesday afternoon, I'm expecting you to tell me the truth. 

Mom I swear I didn- 

She hung up. "Fuck," I said under my breath. "What did she say?" Ondreaz asked. "She said if she finds out that I threw a party then no phone, friends, or leaving the house for a week," I replied. "Oh man. We gotta come up with something," Tony laughed at me. "Tony! It's not funny, you could get in trouble too!!" I shouted at him. with this he looked at me like I was crazy and then just looked at his phone. I was panicking and they don't even give a shit. I went back upstairs into Dre's room and closed the door. I sat on the bed and rubbed my temples, trying to calm down. I heard the boys talking downstairs. "I don't understand why she is so upset, it's Saturday, they come back Wednesday-" I couldn't hear the rest. why the hell are they so confused, it isn't fucking Pi Formula or some shit. Are girls really this confusing to guys or are guys just unlogical? My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, to see a Tony opening the door. "What?" I asked him, with attitude In my voice. "Chill, just wanted to check in. Also Dino Nuggets are done." He calmly answered, closing the door after and walking back downstairs. I walked downstairs and got a plate with nuggets and bbq sauce, walked over to the couch and sat down. I took the remote from Dre's hand, turned on OMB and started eating. I felt someone's chin on my head, so I turned on my phone camera to see Tony, took a quick picture then turned it off. "Are you okay?" He asked, feeling bad about earlier. "I'm fine," I said. I had a lump in my throat and my eyes started burning. I just wanted him to stop talking about it, it was just making me feel worse. "Are you sure?" He asked AGAIN, not wanted to leave the subject. "Yes Tony, I-I just.. I'm fine," but after this the tears started falling from my face. I could hear the show stop, and arms around me. I felt safe, but at the same time I just wanted them to get the fuck off me, I'm not a fucking baby. But we all know, there is a baby inside all of us. Dre and Tony bring out my baby. 

A/N: This chapter is kinda boring but... I'm super tired its like 2:30 AM and I have stuff to do tomorrow but I hope  you like it anywaysss! Love ya <3