Part 4 ~ Jealousy

Y/n POV 

Ondreaz left the room and the room got quiet again. Me and Tony looked at each other, and unexpectedly he leaned in and kissed me, despite me literally having the FLU! I probably have coronavirus (Iss corona timmee). "I-I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that.." he said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. I looked behind him to see Ondreaz, running out of the house. "It's fine with me, but you better go check on Dre," I replied. He looked behind to see him closing the door and got up running after him. I followed slowly behind. My mom was in her room, so she didn't know what happened.. nor would she find out.. I hope. I walk out and Dre and Tony were fighting. I watched as after Tony shouted something, Dre pushed him firmly but Tony stayed standing. "STOP!" I shouted before the fight could escalate. The boys looked at me, both out of breath and frustrated like they just wanted more. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked them both. "I don't know, maybe ask ONDREAZ what the fuck his problem is!" Tony said, while looking at Dre. "Listen. I just got a little bit upset, okay? I- I just.." Ondreaz said taking deep breaths in between, "I like you Y/n, I like you a lot." No fucking way. Ondreaz did not just say that. "Uh.." I said, but before I could say anything Tony took a swing at him, hitting him hard in the face. Ondreaz hit him back, and hit him a few times before I could pull him back. "You guys need to leave, right now." I said, looking them both straight in the face. "Wait Y/n-" Tony said, but I cut him off, "No! Leave, I don't want people coming here to cheer me up and then beating the fuck out of each other!" I angrily shouted while pointing to their car. They both silently went to the car and drove away. I went back to my room, slamming my door. I started to cry in my bed when I got a text from a groupchat on snapchat. 

The TRIO 

Tony🚁: guys I'm so sorry I didn't know kissing y/n would cause this..

Dre😎: ya I'm sorry too I overreacted.

15 minutes pass

Tony🚁:y/n we know u can see these. pls answer us.

Guys I dont wanna talk to you right now

Dre😎: okay we will leave u alone 

I looked through all the stories on my discovery page until I saw *Tony is typing...* Pop up on the top of my screen. I hesitated, but I clicked it. 

Tony🚁:can we talk bat this please without ondreaz?

Me: sure but u talk first.

Tony🚁: I meant that kiss, it was genuine..

Me: I didn't say I didn't like it

Tony🚁: oh fr?

Me: yup. but dre likes me and I still want us to be friends so no hooking up.

Tony🚁: okay..

I closed the app and went to the toilet to throw up. It was like that the rest of the day pretty much, throwing up, eating soup, and Dre and Tony trying to text me. I fell asleep at 8:00.

Ondreaz POV

I got in the car and turned on my music with the AUX. Tony tried to say something but I just turned it up louder. I was SO upset. I guess he didn't know that I liked her, but still. He kept looking at me like I was a crazy person. I just ignored him and looked out my window. We pulled up to the house and got out of the car. I decided to get some postmates, so I got a chicken sandwich and a coke with some mac n cheese. I didn't bother getting anything for Tony. I texted Y/n a few times and got no response. About 10 minutes pass and the door bell rings. Tony runs to the door, expecting something for him. "Hey, that's my postmates." I tell him, pushing him away from the door. I pulled out my wallet and paid the guy and walked up to the island. "What'd you get me?" asked tony. "I didn't get you anything," I say giving him a growl. He just frowned and walked over to the fridge. He got out the milk and cereal and poured them into a bowl, then walked into his room. I called Y/n and surprisingly, she answered this time. "Hey," I said. "Hey." she replied. "Can you please just forgive me for earlier? I know I was being a dickhead." I said. "Sure, its whatever," She said sniffling. "Okay. Thanks. Whatcha doin?" I asked, trying to start casual conversation. "Watching some Disney+ I was about to go to bed," She said, sounding tired over the phone. "Okay I guess ill let you go then," I said sadly. "Okay peace," She held up the peace sign. "I love you" I said under my breath before quickly hanging up the phone. I looked up and realized Tony overheard the whole thing, as he was standing next to me with a look of shock on his face. "What the fuck Dre?" he asked as his eyes watered up. "Tony I didn't mean it!" I said just trying to make him feel better. "Okay it's okay for you to tell her you love her and not mean it but its not okay for me to kiss her genuinely??" he asked angrily. "Tony you know I didn't mean it like that," I said quietly. He walked to his room slamming the door. I just sat there and ate my food, feeling bad.

A/N: I'm sorry it took me so long to update I was super busy this weekend believe it or not lol. Hope you like it, I'm running out of ideas HELP MEEE