~ Chapter 12 ~

I looked over his shoulder to see who he was texting. I read the text that was from a girl named Brianna. I just looked at him, who was smiling at his screen. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked back over to Cody. "Who was it?" He asked. "A girl named Brianna," I said while giving a weak smile. "Oh, I'm sorry.." he said with a frown. "It's fine.. it's not like we were dating." I said.  "oh," he smiled at me. "Welp. I guess this is goodbye. Oh but first! What is your number?" I asked while grabbing my phone with caution, in case Ondreaz could see it. We chuckled and he gave me his number. I gave him a hug and he left, me leaving after. I opened my eyes and Ondreaz closed the app as soon as he saw I woke up. 

***

"Are you ready??" Tony asked while barging in through the door. I was already dressed in some sweatpants and a white tube top with my hair in French braids. "Yup!" I said while smiling. Tony grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I smiled and looked at him, blushing. "Lets go!" I said excited, grabbing my bag, phone, and wallet. We walked to the car with Ondreaz and Tony sat in the backseat with me. I rested my head on his shoulder on the way home. I was sick of sleep, lets be honest its the only thing I did in the hospital. I went on Instagram and posted a picture of me and Tony on my main story and made it a highlight. I put in my airpods and offered one to Tony, who gladly took it. I played some Cuco and Rex Orange County. "What is this?" he asked while laughing. "It's my AeStHeTiC music!" I said while lightly pushing his arm. "I love Cuco! And Rex! Don't make fun of me because I don't listen to that rap shit you guys listen too. I mean Megan Thee Stallion is okay." I laughed. 

Kiss me in the shower, for a couple hours

But we're only 16.

And sit down beside me

Don't call me daddy,

Cause that's just fuckin weird.

I sang along to the lyrics. Dre and Tony laughed at the "Don't call me daddy" part. I heard my phone get a message so I checked it. I saw an unknown number. I opened the message and I realized it was Cody. "Who is that?" Tony asked. "It's my hospital friend. He got in a really bad plan accident," I said while smiling up at him. I could see tony was upset so I gave him a quick peck on the cheek that made him blush. 

(***)***-****

Hi! It's me Cody from the hospital. How 
are you feeling?

Hi Cody! I'm feeling good. I'm a little
sore but nothing to major.

*Name changed to Cody😋✈*

*name changed to Y/n😗🚗*

Haha, I like it. 

Me too! lol. I will introduce you to 
my friends in a few days if you 
want...?

Sure! I can't wait to meet them.

~ End of messages ~

We arrived home and I got out and ran to the front door. "what day is it today?" I asked Tony. "It's Tuesday princess," he said giving my hand a squeeze. "Thanks." I said. We walked into the Lopez house and the lights were out. I went to turn them on when all of a sudden a bunch of people jumped out yelling "SURPRISE!!". I jumped and hung on to Tony but that's when I realized they threw me a surprise party!! "Omg guys! Did you guys plan this?" I asked looking at Tony and Ondreaz. "Yes, do you like it?" Tony asked. "I LOVE IT!" I screamed, jumping into his arms. I let go and I gave everyone else hugs (The hype house). We played some music and just laughed and had fun. Me, Kouvr, Charlie, Dixie and Addison made cookies while the boys played video games. "Sooo, you and Tonyyy?" Kouvr asked. "What? No!" I said while smiling at her. "Come on, you were holding hands, and you jumped into him when you got scared, just saying you guys would be super cute together!!" Addison said. Her accent made me laugh, "Maybe I like him a little bit, but I don't think he likes me." Dixie and Charli's jaw dropped. "What do you mean he doesn't like you? He was a mess without you! And he cried every night until he knew you were okay," Charli said. I blushed. "TONY!!" Dixie yelled. "No! Shhh shut up!" I whisper yelled to them before Tony came in the kitchen. "What's up?" he asked. "Y/n li-" I cut Kouvr off by saying, "Want to try a cookie?" He smiled and walked over to the oven and peeked at them through the glass door. "Sure! Those look bomb." he said while taking them out with an oven mit. We let them cool for a few minutes before taking two and eating them. "oh my god these are so good compared to the hospitals" I laughed. We walked into the living room which is when we realized everyone was gone. "Where did everyone go?" I asked. I looked out the back door and saw everyone in the pool or hot tub. "Oh! I'm going to go change. I will be right back!" I said while running into my room. I put on my dark green bikini set, grabbed a towel, and ran downstairs and out the back door to join everyone else. 

Tony Lopez ~ High school Drop outOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara