Part two ~ The Mall

Y/n POV

I was going walking over to get in my car after school ended. I got a text from my mom saying how I was in big trouble, so I stopped and just closed my eyes and tilted my head back, letting out a long groan. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes returning to neutral position looking at Tony standing in front of me. He asked, "What's wrong?" I gave him a look and told him, "My mom is being a bitch, for no reason. Wanna hang out in a little?" He looked excited when I asked, "Sure! Text me when you can." I replied, "Okay! Peace." I got in my car as he walked over to his. I drove home knowing what was ahead of me, but I didn't know why I was in trouble. What the fuck. I pulled into my driveway after a 15 minute car ride and my mom walked outside the door. I grabbed my stuff and got out. "What am I in trouble for?" I asked as I walked up to my front door. My mom, who was standing there with her arms crossed, shouted, "Give me your phone right now. I swear to god if you are doin' drugs n' shit like she said I'm gonna beat your ass!" I was so confused. "What? Who said that?" She looked at me like I was dumb. "This girl named Sara. She seemed very upset as well. Phone. NOW." I was taken back by my mothers beliefs. "Mom, no! I don't know what she is talking about I don't even know her!" She snatched my phone from out of my hands and opened my snapchat. "What is the passcode to your my eyes only?" she asked angrily. "Uh.. 2580.." I said quietly waiting for her to finish and hand it back. She stood there going through it and she whispered something underneath her breath, handing it back to me. "I told you!" I said, getting kind of pissed off. I pushed pass her and through my door and walked up to my room. I called Tony, he picked up after the second ring. 

Hey. Are you still hanging out with me?

Yeah, sorry my mom was going sicko mode.

Okay, haha. Just come over whenever and I will text you my address.

Okay, ill be ready in like, maybe 15 minutes.

Aight, see you then

We hung up the phone and I got ready. I picked out a white crop top with three buttons at the top and a pair of white and blue striped shorts with a bow tie around them (If yk yk). I fixed my hair, grabbed a lip gloss and walked down the hall and walked out the door. My mom stopped me before I got in the car. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I'm gonna go shopping with some friends, if that's okay." I responded. "Okay, be home before midnight." she said, smiling and waving. I opened the location and entered it in the google maps. 

Tony POV

I was making a tiktok with Ondreaz when I heard a car pull into the driveway. When the video ended I quickly jogged to the door and opened it, not giving her a chance to knock. Ondreaz came up behind me. She walked up to the front door and smiled. "Hey guys!" she said, sweetly. "Hey! Come on in, we were just making tiktoks." I smiled at her. She walked in and me and Ondreaz followed quickly behind her. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" asked Ondreaz. "I don't know, I told my mom I was shopping. Do you wanna do that?" asked Y/n. "Sounds good to me!" I said after her. "Okay, lets go then." Ondreaz said, grabbing his keys. We got in his car, I sat in the back while Y/n sat in the front. I connected to the Bluetooth and I played my "Just Vibe" playlist while we jammed out in the car. We pulled up to the mall. I checked the time and it was only 4:00 so we had a lot of time. "When do you have to be home?" I asked Y/n. "My mom said midnight." she replied. "Damn, okay that's late. Just gives us more time tho." Ondreaz said. We walked over to Gucci. "Oh my god, I can't I have only like $170." said Y/n nervously laughing and backing away. "Awe, come on we can at least shop with our eyes!" I said smiling at her. "Okay fine, I do like shopping with my eyes." she said back. We spread out around the store. I had my credit card on me, and I saw her looking at a fluffy cropped jacket. She checked the price and her eyes went wide and she went somewhere else. I went over and grabbed one quickly, and then went to the sweatpants to hide what I got her. I went to check out and the total was $396, that was gonna do some damage. "You ready to go?" Ondreaz asked. "Yeah, I just got some sweatpants." I said, trying not to say anything about the jacket. Y/n walked over to me and gave me a quick side hug, then said, "It was nice knowing you." I was confused until I saw a group of fans running over from the entrance. I took pictures with them, and Y/n was recording and taking pictures of the whole thing. I laughed and made goofy faces for the pictures. When they finally left Y/n came over to me again and laughed, blushing at the ground. Ondreaz came up behind me and did a body roll. "YO WHAT THE FU-" I shouted, when Y/n and Ondreaz both shushed me at the same time, laughing at me. Apparently that was hysterical. "Do you guys wanna go to fro-yo?" Y/n asked. "I'm down, that sounds really good to be honest." I said. "Ondreaz you wanna go?" asked Y/n. "Yeah sure, I guess we can go." We walked over to the Menchies store and got some fro-yo, and we walked around the mall for the rest of the time. I had a good time with Y/n, but I think Ondreaz likes her so I backed off a little bit.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while, I changed up my writing technique. This made it WAY easier. Anyways I hope you guys liked it! There will be more Tony and Ondreaz moments in the next chapter. Love ya <3