~ Chapter 10 ~

Y/n POV

I woke up and I was still in the chair. What? I thought I as supposed to go back into my body or that shit? I need to breath.. calm down.. I heard the door open again. This time it was one of the nurses. I got up from the chair, "her sit without the chills. She shook me to try and wake me up. I started to cry. She left the room and came back with three other people, messing with the patches and stuff on my body. I got a sever head ache and I couldn't see anything. When it went away I opened my eyes and I was back to me again. What the hell? I looked at the nurse that was in here earlier and she said something to the other people before they left. "Good morning! How are you feeling?" she asked with a genuine smile. "I could be better.." I said looked at my patches and scars. "Want to talk about it?" she asked. "I... can I ask you something?" I asked looking at her for a split second then looked back at my hands. "Of course sweetheart!" she reached over and held my hand. "When I go to sleep.. I wake up and I can see myself. No one can hear me or feel me or anything and I feel so useless. Its like.. its like I'm a ghost. I can see myself and everything around me. When I go back to sleep like that it lets me back in.." I explained starting to tear up. She looked at me like she didn't understand a thing I just said, "Sweetie I don't understand?" I looked up at her sad. "Its fine.. it was probably just a bad dream..." I said. "Okay. Feel better. Take this with some water." She handed me a miniature cup with some pills in it and a water bottle. I took them and she left the room. I looked over and saw that my phone was next to me on the table. I took it and looked through tiktok and Instagram. I was looking at some of my DM's when I heard someone come in. I looked and I saw someone I knew but wanted to forget.

***

"Can we forget about our past and restart? Please I just want my babygirl back!" my ex, Carson said to me. "I'm sorry, I'm not interested. Please leave me alone." I crossed my arms and looked straight in front of me not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Please! I'm begging you just give me a second chance!!" he said with hopeful eyes. "If you don't leave I am going to get someone in here to escort you out." I said. "Okay.. text me." he left the room when someone else came in. It was Tony followed by Ondreaz. "who was that?" Tony asked, pointing behind him. "No one important." I said. I reached out and gave them both a hug. 

Tony POV

I walked in after seeing an angry man walk out of Y/n's room. I walked in and asked Y/n about it and she said it wasn't important. We took some pictures with her and got caught up. She seemed like something was bothering her, then again she did just get out of a car crash. We talked and we caught her up about everything that was going on. I can't wait for her to get out of here. I miss her presence, even though we still see her everyday, It's not the same seeing her like this. She said she was hungry so we went to the cafeteria to get her some food. We got her a chicken thigh, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and a juice box. We walked back and she ate like she was starved. "How long has it been since you ate?" we asked. "I don't know.." she said in between bites. I laughed and we continued to talk and share some laughs. After a few hours she said she was tired so we left. 

Y/n POV

I was tired so they left and I fell asleep quickly after. It wasn't long until I realized that I was watching my body, standing next to the bed. I just sat down on the couch that was in the room. I looked at the people passing and I made eye contact with one of them. How is that possible? He looked like another patient, around my age. I waited and waited until he appeared again in my doorway. "You can see me?" I asked, confused. "Yes. It happens to me too. I am actually back in bed, sound asleep to the nurses." He said smiling at me. "Why is this happening? How does it work? I'm so confused!" I ranted to him. "You get used to it after a while and it becomes slightly entertaining," he explained. "I'm Y/n. What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Cody," He said while walking over to me to shake my hand.