Part 5 ~ Pre-Party set up ;)

Y/n POV

I was starting to feel better by Friday, which was a big relief. My mom and dad said they were going out for a few nights to see my uncle who lived in Reno, so they would be gone for like a week. They had already left early this morning. I had sorted things out with the boys and decided to throw a party you know just for funsies (Ew lol). I skipped school again because they would just think I was sick again. It was only 11:45, so I decided to just do my makeup because I was bored. I did a cut crease smokey eye with black eyeliner and a nude lip. After that I put on a Dark green tight dress and some black heels. I took some pictures and posted on my private snap story that I was gonna throw a party, but I only did it on the story with people I wanted to come. I took some pictures and it was still only 1:30. I was sitting on the couch when I remembered a top that I hadn't seen in a while, and after frantically digging in my closet I couldn't find it. Ugh! SYDNEY. She wasn't here either, she had went to her dad's for the week. I went into her room and looked around her drawers. She was 3 years older than me so she had some.. interesting things in them. I pulled the last drawer out and I found a pencil pouch with a leaf on it. I opened it and it smelled like weed and other scents that were familiar. I had smoked and vaped only once before, and that was because I was hanging out with some friends and they told me to try it. I was fairly young, only about 12. Ever since then I had taken hits from my friends vapes and shit if they offered it. I took it to my room. There were some joints in there with a lighter. I had never been high before. I was home alone.. and it was early in the day.. why not? I light the joint and took a hit. I coughed the first time but I shook it off and after about thirty minutes the whole thing was gone and I was higher than a kite. It was 2:00 and Tony would be coming soon to give me my homework. I took out the juul that was in there and took a few hits off that. Tonight was gonna be fun.

Tony POV

I ran to the car when I heard the last bell ring. I hate school so much, especially without Y/n here. I drove to her house and opened the door, as she told me her parents weren't home and I was welcome anytime to just open the door and come inside. "Y/n?" I shouted through the house. "I'm in my room!" she said from down the hall. As I reached the end of the hall, it smelled like weed and vape juice. I frantically opened the door to a Y/n high off her ass. "Y/n! What the fuck? Did someone drug you?" I asked concerned. "Noo I juzt found something in my sisterz room fuck," She said, slurring her words together. I was not a big smoker but I did sometimes when I needed to let loose. She was wearing a tight green dress and had her makeup all done. "Where are you going looking like that?" I asked angrily. "I'm not going anywhere, anywhere is coming to mee" she laughed. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "I'm throwing a party stupid." She said. "Oh cool. but not when you're this high." I said, beign the protective person I am. "Its fine itll wear off" She said, lightly pushing my chest. "Does your mom have alchohol?" I asked. "Of course she does! But I have my own." she said, revealing the 2 mini fridges in her closet. She opened the doors and it was filled with alcohol and gummies, assuming they were edibles. I took some of the gummies and a mini bottle of Svedka and sat on her bed. I ate the bears and drank it in a swig. "Wow what a man" she said laughing. "Haha. Very funny. I think we should make some jungle ju-" I was cut off by her getting on top of me and kissing me. I was taken back, but I kissed her back. We started making out when She broke the kiss and took her dress off leaving her in her black lingerie set. Fuckk. I took off my shirt and my pants leaving me in my boxers. she started kissing me again, rubbing on me. I started getting hard and she went down leaving hickeys on my neck. She pulled down my boxers with her teeth while I unclipped her bra. She slid her panties off. 

Y/n POV

I took of my panties and his boxers and started kitten licking his tip. "Stop teasing me" he said in a low voice while shoving it in my mouth. I sucked his dick until he said "I'm gonna cum" and I took it out of my mouth. "What the hell?!" he asked, angry. I climbed on the bed and sat on his dick. He suddenly bucked his hips further into me. Our moans filled the room as I rode him. He flipped us, him taking control. he put my legs over each of his shoulders while pounding into me. "Fu-uck!"I shouted. "What's my name?" Tony asked. "To-ony" I said in between moans. "I said WHATS MY NAME?" he asked going faster and harder. "DADDY!" I shouted as I reached my climax. He finished inside of me, not thinking much of it because we were high. It was now 5:00, the party started at 6:30. "that was great." I said, panting beside him. "Yeah it was." He replied, smirking and winking at me. I went to my closet and got a new set of undies and a bra and put it on. I grabbed a dark blue satin two piece and put it on. I felt tony watching me as I was getting dressed. I chuckled. I sat down at the desk and did my makeup and hair, and when we were finished getting ready we went into the kitchen to make jungle juice. We set up the LED lights all around the house and turned them to red. I got out my speaker and played my "Partay" Playlist while we got out the drinks.

A/N: Heyyy! So the party is gonna start in the next chapter. I hope you liked this Chapter!!