~ Chapter 13 ~

Y/n POV

*** 

I got in the shower after going in the pool. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my hair and teeth. I went over and put on some underwear and some shorts, along with an oversized tie dye shirt. I French braided my hair before going downstairs and sitting on the couch. I got a text from Cody (A/N: im on pc and i cant use emojies sooo)

Cody

Hey, what time are you guys 
coming tmrw?

Oh, idk lemme ask em.

Okay. Just curious so I can be 
ready. :)

Okay, ahah. Any news on when you

are getting out of that hell hole?

In a few days.

Nice. We should hang out when you 

get out!

Okay! See you tmrw.

cya later.

That reminds me, i still have to ask everyone about tomorrow! I walked into Tony's room and jumped on the bed next to him. "Hey, whats up?" he asked while wrapping his arm around me. "You remember Cody?" I asked while leaning my head on his chest. "Yeah, what about him?" he asked. "We should go see him tomorrow, I want him to know you my love." I said while interlocking our fingers. "Okay, haha. I love you," he said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too." i said. We cuddled for a while until we got a little hungry and we went into the kitchen. "Hey guys whatcha doin" Alex asked. "Nothing, just gettin some food." I replied with a smile. We grabbed some uncrustables with juice boxes and oreos. Tony laughed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, we are just such kids," he said while still laughing. We walked over to the couch and turned on a movie. We ate our snacks and fell asleep on the couch. 

***

When I woke up it was 3:07 AM. I looked around and sat up slightly before lightly shaking Tony to wake him up. He groaned. "Hm?" he hummed with his eyes still shut. "Let's go to bed," i whispered. He opened his eyes when i got up and he followed. We went to my room this time since I have a bigger bed. We got comfy and I was about to fall back asleep but I heard a bang downstairs, which made me jump. "What the hell was that?" I asked, hugging Tony. "I dont know lets go check everyone is okay." he said. I followed him downstairs slowly. I looked in the living room, nothing. Kitchen, nothing. We looked down the hall at all the bedrooms and everyone was up except for Kouvr and Alex. Tony went up to the door and knocked. "You guys good?" he asked while listening for an answer. No reply. Tony opened the door and he just put his hands over his mouth. "What is it?" I asked frantically. I walked up behind him and I saw the window open and glass everywhere, no Kouvr or Alex anywhere. "where did they go? What happened?" Charli asked while pushing past us. "Charli don't get close to the glass, I will pick it up," Ondreaz said. I called Kouvr. 

Hey, is something wrong?

YES! Where are you and Alex??

We went on a late night walk. Why?

Your window is WIDE OPEN! And there is glass everywhere! Everyone is up. Please come home.

Okay! Im sorry, i wonder what happened? We are coming back now. 

Kouvr POV

We were staying up late, as usual. "I wanna go on a walk," i said, pouting at Alex. "Okay, fine. Lets go!" he said while making a TikTok. We put on jackets and walked outside quietly so we didn't wake up the others. We had been on a walk for about 10 minutes before I got a call from Y/n.

Hey, is something wrong?

YES! Where are you and Alex??

We went on a late night walk. Why?

Your window is WIDE OPEN! And there is glass everywhere! Everyone is up. Please come home.

Okay! I'm sorry, i wonder what happend? We are coming back now. 

"What is wrong?" Alex asked once i hung up. "Y/n said that our window was broken and everyone was up, let's go home and see what's up." i said while dragging him back to the house. 

A/n: Heyy! So i know this is a super short chapter but I don't have any ideas :/ comment some! Also i just kinda went with the flow for dis one. Hope you liked it!