~ Chapter 14 (Finale) ~

A/n: OMG GUYS WHAT THE FRICK?? ALMOST 300 VIEWS AHHHH TYSM!! ILY!! Okay back to the story lmfao

Y/n POV

Kouvr finally got here and she checked it out. We called the cops and they searched the house for anyone that might have broken in, but if they did it was a smash the window n' run typa thing. That happened about a week ago, we replaced the window, searched the house, and nothing. We didn't get anything on the cameras since we didn't have one that was out there. 

I also sorted things out with my mom, well, sort of. I got kicked out. But its okay! Now I can live at the hype house. Me and Tony haven't gone to school in about a month, and they have been calling nonstop. The dream thing never happened again, but Cody still shares his stories about it with me. I'm now TikTok famous with 6 Mil. followers, and on insta I have 4.3 Mil. followers. Me and Tony are happy as ever! We have talked about getting married and starting a family together in a few years, but as of now we just want to enjoy being young and free.

***

I felt a splash of cold water on my legs as I was in the middle of tanning. "Tony! I'm trying to get a good tan for our vacation, can you not?" I asked getting annoyed, but laughing. "Sorry its just boring swimming by yourself," he said while walking out of the pool. "Go get Dre," I said with sass (ToNy sAiD WiTh sAsS I'm sorry I had to). "DREEEE!!!" he shouted through the backdoor. "WHAAAATT!!??" I heard Dre shout back in the same tone. "Come and swim with me and Y/n!" he said while running back to the pool. It wasn't long before Ondreaz ran outside from the balconey and jumped into the pool from the second floor. It got me soaked. "Ondreaz!!! You got me SOAKED!" I said while sitting up and pulling off my sunglasses. "Well I guess now you have to get in, you are already wet!" Tony said while picking me up and tossing me in the pool. "TONY LOPEZ I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU!" I said once I had risen from the water. We swam for a while before it started to get dark. We walked inside and you will never guess what we saw, it looked like a jungle jim!!

***
We bounced around on all of the trampolines that Alex had put together earlier that day. Larray was over and we were doing flips and stuff while Alex was vlogging. "This is so much fun!!" I said while doing an ariel in midair. (If you haven't seen his vlog abt it you should go watch it) Alex and Larray were seeing who could do more flips in a row, it was Alex. I started to get tired, "Guys, we should sleep on the trampolines tonight!!" I said with wide eyes. "Omg yes! That sounds like so much fun!!" Charli said while looking at Chase, who looked iffy about it. "Chase pleeeeeeaaaaassseee?" She begged. "Fine," He said while smiling. Everyone else agreed and we all brought our comforters down with a bunch of pillows and stuff. Me and Tony took one of the smaller ones, Addison, Dixie, and Larray slept on another one, Chase, Charli, and Avani and Anthony on a bigger one, then Kouvr, Alex, and some other people scattered all around. We all quietly talked and laughed, and one time when Tony was almost asleep, I whispered in his ear, "I want you out of trouble lopez, daddy chill" mocking Ondreaz from their video. We all started laughing because it was dead silent and we could all hear it. We were belly laughing for about 15 minutes before we actually started to fall asleep. 

***

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was a Monday, so we would normally have school today. I looked at it and saw it was the school. I decided to answer to tell them to stop calling. 

Hello Ms. Y/l/n, we would appreciate if you could please come back to school. 

Please stop calling me, I will not be attending school anymore as the job I have right now doesn't need a degree of any sort and I will stick with the job I have right now.

Your education is crucial. 

Call me a drop out.

I hung up the phone and Tony had his jaw dropped to the ground pretty much and the others had recorded it and were laughing at how much attitude I had. Periodt. 

A/n: Hey guys! So this was the last chapter! Who knows, I might make a sequel! Maybe if you guys comment what you want to happen in the next one. Idk, love you! peace <3